Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Ovestin?  (Read 2645 times)

KaraShannon

Re: Ovestin?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2023, 07:07:02 PM »

::) ........ where else would we go  ;)

;D

KaraShannon

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2023, 07:10:31 PM »

Well I took the tiniest amount of ovestin last night. 

Like the vaginal tablets (I've tried them all), it helps me sleep.  I always sleep better on the nights I use it which is very weird but so predictable that I actually think I should use it when I need to get a good night's sleep, lol.

No stomach ache yet, so possibly that stomach ache before was part of me getting over the illness I had.

I hope so because one good thing about ovestin, it doesn't seem to be causing migraines or sensitivity to sound like the tablets always do. 

Hope it'll be good for me but I haven't used the right amount yet so we'll see.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2023, 07:12:56 PM »

Use what is necessary.

We have a 'noise' thread here somewhere  ::)

KaraShannon

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2023, 07:15:13 PM »

Something else that's weird, probably not due to the ovestin, but the hair on my toes is slightly back.   ;D 

Before you all shudder, it was very slight, but I always noticed it because I have dark hair and it was identical to my dad's toes and we always laughed about it. 

I haven't seen it for a looooong time.  But in the last week I see it, much more slight, most people wouldn't notice it, but it's there. 

I've been off food for 3 weeks with an illness, it makes me wonder if the fasting has allowed my body to produce some testosterone again.

Who knows.  Or that tiny bit of ovestin has done it.  But I've only just started and if it's that, why didn't the vaginal tablets do it.  Can some oestrogens allow you to make testosterone more easily than others?

jaypo

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2023, 07:25:10 PM »

I have a couple of hairs on each of my big toes too,quite attractive when I comb them to one side  ;D
It's a hormonal thing, I think

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2023, 07:28:26 PM »

;D

My dark hair is genetic.  Yesterday I was tweezing my chin and could see this 'spider' out of the corner of an eye  :o.  When I moved the hand, it disappeared.  It was a long, black hair on a finger  :rofl:  good job that I didn't swat it  :o

I have thick hairs on my toes too. 

KaraShannon

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2023, 07:29:23 PM »

I have a couple of hairs on each of my big toes too,quite attractive when I comb them to one side  ;D
It's a hormonal thing, I think

Jaypo, I don't mind them at all, they were always there when I was younger and very fit and full of energy.

So when they disappeared I figured my strength had gone with them, I definitely have a lot of fatigue now. 

Just wondering did the ovestin do something, but I've hardly taken any, just a blob each time (twice, the last time I mentioned when I thought it'd given me stomach ache).

I want them back because I think they were a sign of me having healthy testosterone levels  ;D

KaraShannon

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2023, 07:31:20 PM »

;D

My dark hair is genetic.  Yesterday I was tweezing my chin and could see this 'spider' out of the corner of an eye  :o.  When I moved the hand, it disappeared.  It was a long, black hair on a finger  :rofl:  good job that I didn't swat it  :o

I have thick hairs on my toes too.

;D

Mine was genetic but it has been gone for a number of years.  I always had it before. 

Just strange that I come out of an illness where I fasted for over 2 weeks and then see my toe hair is partly back, lol.

jaypo

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2023, 08:21:05 PM »

I worked with a girl who had PCOS and one of the symptoms was hairy toes,so my guess it's oestrogen related

KaraShannon

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2023, 08:52:09 PM »

I worked with a girl who had PCOS and one of the symptoms was hairy toes,so my guess it's oestrogen related

Interesting Jaypo, the thing is my oestrogen was too high for a number of months and it wasn't there then.  Hormones are so confusing. 
It's slightly returned with a slight reduction in my oestrogen.  But only in the last week or so.  And after having tried a small amount of ovestin twice. 
Pages: 1 [2]