Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Perimenopause mini pill and bleeding  (Read 6246 times)

Kcroucher76

Re: Perimenopause mini pill and bleeding
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2023, 05:00:08 PM »

When I first went on the pill took at least 6 months for the bleeding to stop and I was only on 1 pill a day. As soon as I double dosed 18 months ago it was an instant stop but as my hormones have depleted I think that’s why I’m bleeding. As you have only just started I think your body needs to settle. Xx

Booroo

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2023, 09:02:29 AM »

Easier said when bleeding all day every day
Have been advised to reduce to one sachet until I can get bloody reviews

Kcroucher76

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2023, 10:07:12 PM »

I totally get that Its easier said than day and especially when bleeding everyday, really gets you down! Has reducing the sachet worked? It’s so hard to know what to do. X

Booroo

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2023, 06:52:30 AM »

Second day on reduced dose but anxiety up yesterday bleeding thought bit better yesterday but then it may have been anyway!got ring back in couple weeks with a gp who prescribed me in the first place she’s lovely so will question whether I need scan if still bleeding etc good luck for tomorrow

Booroo

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2023, 07:59:44 AM »

I totally get that Its easier said than day and especially when bleeding everyday, really gets you down! Has reducing the sachet worked? It’s so hard to know what to do. X

How did you get on with coil?

Kcroucher76

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2023, 06:19:35 AM »

I nearly backed out as my anxiety was through the roof. So glad I didn’t, not going to lie not the most pleasant experience and was painful. But for 2 days so far I’ve had no bleeding and I’m hoping it continues, which proves me to that the pill was not enough.
How’s your bleeding? X

Booroo

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2023, 07:20:21 AM »

I would be the same have to knock me out first to be fair! Glad so far so good x well on waking it’s heavier then as I take gel and pills it lightens off during the day but do get good old tummy ache at times with it then gets bit heavier. Still no clue what to do I’m ratty as a snake too lol we’re you still,bleeding when they did it? I may have to go same route x

Kcroucher76

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2023, 02:22:23 PM »

I was still bleeding when they fitted it I think that made me more anxious but it wasn’t too bad, they actually prefer you to be bleeding it’s easier to fit. I had an internal as well and was relieved all felt ok and they said all look healthy as well. Still got a few pains but they are starting to go, I must admit I do feel so much better. X

Booroo

« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2023, 02:25:51 PM »

I was thinking of you
Yes should b easier to fit I would think yuk
That’s good u feel better I’ve upped back to 2 sachets was starting to feel meh again as for bleed well
Got phone call normal gp in just over week Will discuss and see how to go forward hope you carry on ok keep me updated if u want to

Kcroucher76

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2023, 07:18:09 AM »

How’s everything at the moment? Since having the coil a couple of friends who are also on the mini pill are experiencing bleeding, so you’re not alone. X

Booroo

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2023, 02:10:12 PM »

Hi well it was 5 weeks and spoke to a practitioner who advised the reduction in gel and about week after flow reduced I didn’t want to get too excited but so far so good all gone away xxx so can got towards review now hopefully. How are you getting on with it the coil? Thanks I appreciate that have been weighing up plans b c d etc x

Kcroucher76

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2023, 08:41:44 PM »

Let’s hope it stops altogether for you, it’s so miserable isn’t it the continuous bleeding. I’m getting on really well with the coil no pain, no bleeding and I’ve been sleeping so well. At the moment I’m glad I had it now. X

Booroo

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2023, 06:57:09 PM »

So happy for you and that’s good to know thanks,I’m going to up my gel to 2 again cos not feeling as good as I was so will see which is being the pain if I bleed again x

Kcroucher76

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2023, 01:59:31 PM »

How have things been Booroo?
Has the bleeding stopped? X

Booroo

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2023, 06:45:26 PM »

Hi was thinking about you the other day actually hope you are settling down now
Bleeding stopped within the week of reducing oestrogen however 2 weeks after I had to up the oestrogen again as symptoms creeping back I’m still doing this until review at end of April to see if bleed again or not,hopefully not cos no other option really x
Thanks for asking
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4