Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: 👋 Hi ladies  (Read 1942 times)

Shazzer

👋 Hi ladies
« on: January 25, 2023, 11:07:33 AM »

Hello to everyone.

My name is Sharon. I’m 50 years young and live in Essex. I wanted to introduce myself before I start posting.
I have just started localised HRT and awaiting confirmation I can start systemic HRT which hopefully will be very soon :)
I have been reading a lot of very helpful and informative posts so far and so pleased to have found you all.
I will put up a post in a mo as I’m having some issues with my Vagifem and Ovestin.
Thank you for having me here and can’t wait to start talking to you all (and boy, I love to talk, lol  ;D)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: 👋 Hi ladies
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 11:12:39 AM »

Morning.  Browse round.  Join in.  Read the 'bladder issues' thread and those relating to vaginal atrophy.  It can take a while for VA treatment to ease symptoms, so sooner started the better.

Let us know which HRT has been prescribed?  Some find that keeping a m ood/food/symptom diary of use.   :welcomemm:

Shazzer

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 11:30:49 AM »

Morning CLKD.
Thank you for your reply.
Will have a look round - thank you.
I’m having some stomach problems at the moment and it’s only since I started treatment.
I will post on the relevant threads my background and situation, so any guidance would be really appreciated.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2023, 11:40:43 AM »

Hello Sharon and welcome to the forum. :)

Shazzer

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2023, 11:52:29 AM »

Hello Flossieteacake.
Thank you for the welcome.
Love the name btw :)