Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 78

Author Topic: Re: How are you today?  (Read 132346 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: How are you today?
« Reply #225 on: November 29, 2022, 12:45:53 PM »

That's dreadful jillydoll.  He could ring back to speak to the specific practitioner at the surgery, by-passing the GP?  In the meantime, is he changing lifestyle/diet? We've been for a brisk walk of nearly 2 miles, well brisk: until I met a dog to talk to  ;D.   Tnx jaypo.  Lunch has been thinly sliced beef with home mad bread and butter, grapes and beetroot.  Followed by a stick of twirl  :-*

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Re: How are you today?
« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2022, 12:54:49 PM »

Yep. He’s quite fit for his age, he’s 73. Still very active getting out and about everyday.
It’s more diet I think. So he’s making small changes a little bit every day or so until he gets used to things. X

CLKD

« Reply #227 on: November 29, 2022, 02:30:53 PM »

Little steps ;-)

jaypo

« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2022, 03:07:36 PM »

Yay got the all clear from recent mammography today, I can now start to look forward to my holiday 🥳🥳

CLKD

« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2022, 03:08:55 PM »

U going on holiday again  ;D  :whist:

It's always a relief to get a good result! 

We've been for a walk .......

Songbird

« Reply #230 on: December 05, 2022, 03:49:30 PM »

That's gr8 Jaypo   :D..
Start looking out your party poppers and blingy gear for the big sail away  :party:

discogirl

« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2022, 04:30:44 PM »

Yay got the all clear from recent mammography today, I can now start to look forward to my holiday 🥳🥳

Hi Jaypo,

We haven't spoken before, but I just wanted to say how pleased I am that you got an all clear from your mammogram.

Enjoy your holiday x

C.C.

« Reply #232 on: December 05, 2022, 06:28:08 PM »

Yay jaypo! :foryou:

We decorated the house this weekend and got the tree up but I'm not quite there yet, as far as feeling Christmassy.  We normally wait until 2 weeks before but this weekend we're having company for dinner and its holiday-themed every year.  Dh thought we should get going on Christmas-ing the house to make it feel more like the holidays.
I'm dreading the shopping as the bank account is depleted due to the furball lol.

jaypo

« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2022, 06:30:49 PM »

Aww thank you everyone,means a lot  :-* always get so so worked up waiting for the results,so many close relatives have had BC so it's always a worry.

Oh we have Santa's again   ;D 🤣

C.C.

« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2022, 06:32:30 PM »

I know what you mean jaypo.  Both my mom and her sister passed away from it so every two years I get very worried when I have my mammogram.

jaypo

« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2022, 06:36:00 PM »

Ah,so you'll understand C.C I'm sure like me,you self examine but it still doesn't put my mind at rest plus the radiographer said because I'm new to the area it's likely I'd be recalled and I just thought,oh no,this will put such a downer before going on holiday,so I'm so so happy today 😁

C.C.

« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2022, 06:52:39 PM »

It's nice to have that confirmation all is ok, now you can holiday like you mean it! :clapping:

Songbird

« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2022, 07:06:22 PM »

Aww thank you everyone,means a lot  :-* always get so so worked up waiting for the results,so many close relatives have had BC so it's always a worry.

Oh we have Santa's again   ;D 🤣
I'm exactly the same, Jaypo. When the NHS letter comes through with the results, I am literally trembling when opening it  :o
Now you can thoroughly enjoy your lovely cruise  ;D (love these santa heads!) 🎅

jaypo

« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2022, 07:20:57 PM »

Oh yes songbird,this time I didn't even notice the NHS stamp on the envelope and just tore it open,couldn't think what I was reading......we are pleased to inform you 😃 but normally,like you,I'm terrified opening that letter.

Definitely C.C counting the days now

CLKD

« Reply #239 on: December 12, 2022, 01:17:23 PM »

Wondering how a 6 and 8 year old were out alone B4 they got into a frozen lake  :-\.  Where were the parents and why don't the Police know if other children are missing?  They seem to be wading through that lake ......... now 3 of those boys have died  :'(.  C.mas will never B the same for anyone involved. 

Me - putting on more and more layers as the day goes on  ::).  Bored with all this C.mas chit chat  >:(
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 78