Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Wellsprings serenity 20.1 cream, anyone tried it please?  (Read 9955 times)

Donna69

Re: Wellsprings serenity 20.1 cream, anyone tried it please?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 05:45:46 PM »

I think I need to go back and see another doctor and have this conversation as had a 7 week bleed last year then gone 5mths then period back with a vengeance and no idea how many weeks again til it stops it gets me down.I feel my gp is very anti hrt at the best of times

AngelaH

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 06:15:53 PM »

I think I need to go back and see another doctor and have this conversation as had a 7 week bleed last year then gone 5mths then period back with a vengeance and no idea how many weeks again til it stops it gets me down.I feel my gp is very anti hrt at the best of times
It’s better to talk to different doctors, peri can become a nightmare if it is not treated.

Donna69

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2024, 06:51:29 PM »

Tell me about it,it’s running havoc with me navigating between the hot flushes,the anxiety and then the periods from hell I just want some quality of life back

Angelasurrey

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2024, 07:22:58 PM »

Sam - I’m struggling with symptoms  :'(please can you let me know which specific creams and strengths that you use, what time do you apply these and where on the body?

Crispy Chick I’m struggling with symptoms please can you let me know which specific creams and strengths that you use, what time do you apply these and where on the body?

Thanks so much

Angela

AngelaH

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2024, 07:24:13 PM »

Tell me about it,it’s running havoc with me navigating between the hot flushes,the anxiety and then the periods from hell I just want some quality of life back
I had hot flashes and night sweats for near 10 years before my periods went to a mess, after that when I started bleeding non stop panic attacks and depression near killed me. After Mirena was fitted all symptoms were gone overnight. But I am very sensitive to hormones, probably this is why Mirena from womb or Gina from vagina can make such huge changes in my whole body. It doesn’t work for everyone like that, but Mirena should stop bleedings for sure.
Pages: 1 2 [3]