Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Lenzetto number of sprays  (Read 1905 times)

Sassypurple

Lenzetto number of sprays
« on: June 20, 2022, 10:53:28 AM »

Hi
I am taking Lenzetto and am doing 3 sprays, 2 in the evening and one in the morning and have been taking it for over 6 months. It straight away helped with sleep and flushes and sweating at night. I still feel that I am so stiff and achy all the time, tinnitus, pins and needles in my hands, slightly anxious and feeling so tired all the time and could fall asleep anytime. I have spoken to the doctor again but she hasn't really said about upping my dose or anything. I also worry can you have too much oestrogen and it is causing these side effects as I have never experienced these before HRT?  Anyone else feeling the same or any advice?
Thanks

Floo36

Re: Lenzetto number of sprays
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 01:01:15 PM »

I would say your symptoms are of low estrogen.  3 sprays is low dose, roughly equivalent to 5omg patch. Could you ask the doctor if you could increase it?

pinkmarshmallow

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 02:37:06 PM »

Hi.  I will be taking Lenzetto spray (3 sprays) for the first time in a couple of days, as the pharmacist said it was equivalent to 2mg Sandrena gel (which I can’t get).   She said you can take Lenzetto 1-3 sprays a day and as I was on 2mg gel that was quite a high dosage so 3sprays a day for me.  Unsure whether  you can do more than 3 sprays a day?  I still suffer with anxiety particularly 5am-9am and tiredness with a few night sweats a week.  I’ll let you know if I’m feeling any different to you once I’ve started with the spray.  Meanwhile, we’ll keep going!  Have a good day

Gilla999

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 02:56:45 PM »

I take 4 sprays of Lenzetto a day - it seems to be not as strong as the manufacturers originally purported and a lot of places (including Louise Newsom) have revised their dose equivalents on it recently. The equivalent Floo gave is the one most places use now.

The trouble is that many symptoms of high estrogen can also be the same for low estrogen and there is really no telling which it could be. The only way to find out is by experimenting with the support of your doctor, but whichever direction you go in I always find it best to make only small changes (half a spray for example) and see how you get on, as any big change can in itself cause you problems.

Good luck xx

Sassypurple

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 03:47:29 PM »

Hi, thanks for all your advice and replying as I feel like I don't know what I am doing. I was having 3 sprays and then thought with all the other symptoms I had may have been too much oestrogen so went to 2 sprays but then I started sweating in the night again so have gone back to 3 sprays. I still have all the other symptoms though. It is so trial and error. The doctor did increase my prescription but maybe I should speak to them again.
Maybe half a spray is a good place to start. I haven't been able to get hold of my prescription now as it is out of stock so may need to switch to something else so that is a bit of a worry.

Gilla999

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 08:26:33 PM »

Someone on this forum helpfully suggested taping over the dispenser with sellotape or masking tape and that's how I've done half a spray in the past. From my experience it's definitely better to do smaller changes and then assess as bigger ones can themselves cause side effects if you do too much at once, even if it's in the right direction. It is so much a case of trial and error unfortunately. Good luck with it and keep us posted! X

Sassypurple

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2022, 07:07:48 AM »

That is a good idea thanks I will try that.
I have noticed the dose gets less towards the end even though I have counted them out. I had not thought about it but perhaps that gives me more symptoms too when I am getting less.