Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 797 times)

Shiree

• First Flush
  • Living The Dream !!
« on: May 26, 2022, 05:44:35 PM »

Hi everyone. Just joined and I wanted to say "HI"
Watched Davina today as im feeling so fed up with Hot Flashes and Forgetting things  :'(  aswell as mood swings which Im making stupid decisions, especially about my relationship. Thinking he be better off if we were to separate. Is all this normal??
Anyway, I do hope your all doing well.
Thankyou for letting me vent.

Flossieteacake

Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2022, 06:26:26 PM »

Hello Shiree and welcome to the forum. It is really good to hear the programme helped you to realise you could be menopausal. It is very common to have such thoughts about relationships as you are having. I have had them myself. It could help to talk to your GP about trying HRT. You will find lots of support on here.  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 07:54:57 PM »

It is so normal. 

We have a thread: doing stupid things : have a lookC, you'll get a giggle if nowt else.  Also, do watch out for That Woman in my House, she's a bit strange  ;)

Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary useful to chart progress.  Ask away!

Shiree

• First Flush
  • Living The Dream !!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 09:18:48 AM »

Phew, I thought I was going nuts. OH and That Woman, she is everywhere. Seems like she not just only in My House then!

I will at the thread you have sent, really appreciate it. I had some Kalms and Menopause Support Tablets delivered today, so Ive popped a couple of those (stated dose). Lets see how they work, will give then time to kick in. Not been to the Doctors yet as I want to try natural treatment first. Anybody else doing this? Would like to know any tips/hints/ideas on how people are coping and feeling.
Thankyou for the lovely, positive replies, its made my day  :-* just want my fun self and confidence back.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2022, 12:08:13 PM »

Take your time, it is what it is.  An upheaval of hormones ........ some find that herbals help initially, but as oestrogen levels drop benefit is lost.

It's The Change: does what it says on the tin  ::)