Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Everol Sequi 50  (Read 665 times)

Sandy13

• First Flush
Everol Sequi 50
« on: November 11, 2021, 06:04:09 PM »

Hi All!!
Can anyone help please? I have been on Everol Sequi for 6 years now for 6 years and was doing great for the first 4 of them. I was starting to feel like i needed a bit more & was told that I was on the strongest I could get in patch form & was moved onto tablets. This lasted about 6 weeks & I was ill on them, they just didnt agree with me at all & moved back to the patches. Over the last year all my symptoms have returned, exhaustion & tiredness, aching bones & joints, sleepless nights ect ect. My question is has anyone else been on these and managed to stay on them but adding hormones in other ways like gels ect? Or do you now get stronger patches? Im 52, still have regular periods "sometimes". Cant get a docs appointment for another week & would just like a bit of advice on what to ask for. TIA Sandra x

Dotty

Re: Everol Sequi 50
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 06:24:59 PM »

Hi to get an increase in oestrogen, you would need to use separate oestrogen and progesterone. You can have oestrogen in the form of a patch, gel or tablet. Progesterone would be Utrogestan or a Mirena coil. X

Sandy13

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 06:36:18 PM »

Thanks Dotty!
Ive seen people talking about Everol 75 & thought that would be me moving up a dose. Also follow Davina & shes on patches & also 1 pump of oestrogen gel to top her levels up per day & 1 pump of testosterone per day. I really dont want to try tablet form again. So many different combinations out there that my brain is buzzing reading about it all but I need to be armed with info for my doc next week.

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 08:25:31 PM »

Hi yes there is an Evorel 75 patch. It’s oestrogen only so you would need a separate progesterone. The Evorel Sequi only comes in one strength. x

Sandy13

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 09:43:20 AM »

Thanks again Dotty!
I really thought my periods would've stopped by now. Ive been peri menopausal now for 9 years & in my 30s had fertility treatment, clomid,  4 rounds of IUI & 2 rounds of IVF & for some reason I thought this would've stopped my cycle earier.....obv not!!! Really had enough now! Sick fed up feeling like The Exorcist & The Tin Man from Wizard of Oz with my aching bones!! 🤣🤣xx

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2021, 06:37:55 PM »

Hi Sandy13. If you are on a Sequi HRT you may not be having natural periods but what are called withdrawal bleeds. These occur (usually) when you begin the new box of patches and are due to the withdrawal of the progesterone which is contained in the last two weeks of patches each month. On Sequi HRT you won't know whether you are still experiencing natural periods.

Have you had your vitamin d level checked as this causes aches and pains and fatigue?

Taz x