Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Omeprazole side effects  (Read 5529 times)

Moanybreeks

Re: Omeprazole side effects
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2021, 07:29:48 AM »

What an absolute shambles and if I wasn't feeling so worried about my health it would be laughable.  And they wonder why A&E is so busy!!!!

Holidaylover - how are things with you? I hope that the Lanzaprazonal has improved your symptoms and is making a difference?  I have been taking it for 10 days but it has had little effect on my issues but on a positive note, I didn't have the awful omeprezole side effects.

holidaylover

Re: Omeprazole side effects
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2021, 08:58:34 AM »

Moanybreeks, Hi
I've been taking the lansoprazole for 6 days now but to be honest I cant see they are making any difference yet.  I don't know if things will improve with them or not.  My palpitations are horrendous at the moment and am unable to sleep at night with them, they seem so much worse when I'm lying down.  I'm still waiting the results of my 24 hr heart monitor I had done on 12 July.  Phoned the surgery on Friday and was told the doctor was chasing it up but at the moment they are still analysing monitors from May!!!!!!   My mind works overtime with my health anxiety and I am wondering if the digestive issues are not connected to the palpitations and I have some serious heart problem.  It's scary and because the results are not back yet I don't know what else I can do.  All this news about the heart issues from the Pfiizer vaccine is constantly on my mind and I really want results before I am offered the booster.  I also cant make my mind up if the lansoprazole is giving me a bit more indigestion type pain.  I'm going to start back on the Gaviscon Advance again to see if that helps.   Hope you get some relief soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]