Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25

Author Topic: Crippling anxiety and noise sensitivity  (Read 30075 times)

Michelle7474

Re: Crippling anxiety and noise sensitivity
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2021, 08:08:29 AM »

I wonder if it could be hormones and Ad so like double whammy maybe ??
I just hope you feel yourself soon

I’m ok , finally have period ..so have usual aches & crampy & slight headache

feel bit jittery but hoping it all passes as the day goes on

I hope your day gets better Suzy x x

Suzysheep

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2021, 10:56:18 AM »

I’m glad to hear your period is finally here. Hopefully you will feel better for it.

Yes, maybe a double whammy. My hot flushes have increased too, so it could be down to another drop…. And I may just not be there yet with the citalopram

Trying to chill…. And eat something… my appetite has completely disappeared.

Xx

Michelle7474

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2021, 11:03:40 AM »

Hopefully Suzy you feel relaxed soon , could most definitely be double whammy

I had bad hot flushes after coming off the patches & night time ones .. I had never had these before .. this was in week 4 if I remember correctly & I remember saying to my husband it’s getting worse .. but then things started easing slowly

Hopefully your in the last of the withdrawal from patches ( hopefully)

My appitite went & I always felt sick but made my self eat to have bit of strength

My appitite is better now .. so I think the aniexty & withdrawal played a big part in that also

I hope for better days for us ..
I’m hoping after this period that I start to feel more like myself although I will still take each day as it comes & I’ll expect the unexpected…

Xx

Suzysheep

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2021, 01:03:13 PM »

I haven’t been able to swim today, or yesterday, so I think that can have a bit of a negative affect…. I feel like I need to plunge into the cold water to calm myself down.

Hormones  >:(

Michelle7474

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2021, 04:59:13 PM »

How was the rest of your day Suzy ??
Hope it got better
I’ve had a lazy day but weather hasn’t been great here

Hormones……… I hate them lol

Suzysheep

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2021, 05:13:54 PM »

Not a great day Michelle… I’ve had better.
Feeling meh ….. really tired of feeling like this  :'(

I’m glad you had a lazy day….. do you feel better for it? X

Michelle7474

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2021, 05:53:46 PM »

Oh Suzy I hope tomorrow is a better day for you , did you manage to calm down at all .. it’s so tiring as when it was with me constant I used to sit & think how much more I gotta struggle and do this 

My day just seems so long especially as I had done all housework & things done by 09.30 this morning, that’s the trouble getting up so early.. husband is always up and out early aswell , so I can crack on.

It’s good to relax , as on period and first few days are always the worst.. but now I’m bored & think today is dragging

Comparing this period to my last one & aniexty wise , this one as so far been minimal and even the lead up to it ( although was still there ) last months lead up was much much much much intense & worse , but was also when I was not long off the patches
Im hoping and praying that will be a good sign but one thing I’ve learnt is take each day as it comes as we just never know & I don’t wanna get my hopes raised to have to deal with that all again   

Any plans for this evening Suzy … what time do you go to bed ? Do you sleep well

Suzysheep

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2021, 06:12:59 PM »

Do you feel up to going out for a walk? That could help pass a bit of time?
It sounds like this period was more settled for you. That’s got to be a step in the right direction. I’ve got everything crossed that you are turning that corner! X

I’m not going to be doing much. Me and my husband have started watching the boys , on prime. I’m enjoying it, and it’s great for taking my mind off ‘ me me me’  we normally go to bed around 10.30…. But last week I was so exhausted from the anxiety I was going at 9.

I saw something on TikTok to help with getting to sleep..
Breathe in for 5 , hold for 4, breathe out for 7.  It actually works after a few times! X

Michelle7474

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2021, 06:27:47 PM »

I’m in my pjs can’t be bothered now to get dressed hahaha that’s the thing once it comes to evening and I’m washed and in pjs it’s hard to motivate myself .. plus weather is rubbish

I get in bed between 9.30 -10.30… we have always been like that for ages as we get in bed to relax after a days work ( when I was working ) so them times don’t change unless were out or have visitors
& once in bed I drop off when I drop off .. hubby falls asleep usually around 10.30 If we in bed by 10.. he is always up at crack of dawn & he is a builder so always physical work & tiring for him and he falls to sleep so fast .. I’m so jel
I started saying in my mind , I’m relaxed , I’m calm and that helps me drop off and stops the mind wandering & working over time .. wish it would help me sleep all night
I did used to say don’t think don’t think ( I had read this somewhere ) but my CBT therapist said that’s like I’m giving my mind a order to do somthing so it will try and do something he said so don’t give it an order , just tell it your relaxed

Enjoy your programme , I’m not doing much tonight as husband will be watching  football as Chelsea are playing so I’ll probably ring my son and have a chat with him that will pass time away for me then it will be bed time
Ready for a better day tomorrow :)

Suzysheep

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2021, 06:57:42 PM »

Yes, I forgot football was on. My lot are Chelsea fans…. So I’m just on the iPad!

I didn’t mean go for a walk now lol…. At some point in the day to break the day up x

Michelle7474

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2021, 07:00:56 PM »

Oh loool .. yeah normally ive been making my self go out .. but weather wise today I didn’t bother , I know it’s not the attitude but that was today’s haha

Oh my husband is Chelsea and I’m Liverpool

Where you from Suzy ? 

Michelle7474

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2021, 09:07:24 AM »

Morning Suzy
Just checking in to see how you feel today ?
Hope your ok and your morning as been better Xx

Suzysheep

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2021, 12:14:15 PM »

Hi Michelle,

I’m in Dorset. Where are you?

I’m doing a bit better today. My husband made me come out for a walk in the woods with the dog. I was hyper anxious at first… but as we went on I calmed down.
Going to head to the beach for a swim in a bit. Going to go it alone today as my friend can’t make it.

How is your day going? X

Michelle7474

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2021, 12:21:14 PM »

That’s great Suzy :) so glad your day seems better
Mine as been ok and been out also .. small steps lead to bigger ones that’s what I keep telling myself

Enjoy your swim .. must be so nice to live near the beach

I live in Kingston Upon Thames
I’m originally from Wolverhampton.. but lived in Kingston for 20 plus years ( husband is from here )

Enjoy your day Suzy :) xx

Hopeful

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2021, 12:57:21 PM »

Hi Michelle
Small world I was born in Kingston-upon Thames and now live in Ewell, so not moved far.
I am post menopause but suffering with anxiety been back in HRT for 9 weeks after a years break and finally a little better.
Good you getting better and yes take each day as it comes.

Suzy how lovely to be able to swim in the sea, glad you are feeling a bit better also.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 25