Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Pfizer vaccination - positive reaction  (Read 1641 times)

Perinowpost

Pfizer vaccination - positive reaction
« on: June 12, 2021, 10:47:21 AM »

Hi all

I don’t post much these days except to help when I can, but just had to see if anyone has had a similar reaction to myself to their COVID vaccination.

I recently had my first jab (Pfizer) and was slightly apprehensive because of all those I know of in the UK who have had flu like symptoms from the AZ jab, but mostly I was just relieved to finally get it. We live in Spain now and they have been behind the UK, though rapidly catching up. Anyway the next day I had no side effects, in fact I felt really good, but thought it must be a coincidence.

This week I had the 2nd vaccination (3 weeks later), the nurse said we might have a headache the next day. However, once again I felt marvellous. I’m currently managing a bad shoulder and a bad foot - I’m having investigative scans to find the source of the problem. The day after my jab all my aches and pains had gone and I felt wonderful again. It cannot be justa coincidence! I’m thinking maybe I’ve had an immuno response to the vaccination which has acted like a boost and wondered if anyone has had the same experience as me, would be really interested to hear?x