Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Is Femseven Conti Good?  (Read 2818 times)

menopausalalways

Is Femseven Conti Good?
« on: March 28, 2021, 01:11:16 PM »

Is Femseven Conti better than Everol Conti?
You only need one patch a week dont you and do you have a withdrawal bleed on it? Does it help with anxiety issues/
Thanks for reading  :-*

Taz2

Re: Is Femseven Conti Good?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 01:22:50 PM »

Whichever one you try you will need to stick(!) with it for the three months. The progesterone is different in FemSeven and some women do get on better with it. The breakthrough bleeding often happens with all conti HRT during the first six months but then should disappear. With conti HRT you don't get a withdrawal bleed as you are using it continuously. I'm not sure on the anxiety side of it. I think you've only been using Evorel for a week or so in which case it is too early to see how it suits you. I know it's frustrating but it really does take up to 12 weeks for it to properly take effect.

Taz x  :)

menopausalalways

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 01:31:40 PM »

Whichever one you try you will need to stick(!) with it for the three months. The progesterone is different in FemSeven and some women do get on better with it. The breakthrough bleeding often happens with all conti HRT during the first six months but then should disappear. With conti HRT you don't get a withdrawal bleed as you are using it continuously. I'm not sure on the anxiety side of it. I think you've only been using Evorel for a week or so in which case it is too early to see how it suits you. I know it's frustrating but it really does take up to 12 weeks for it to properly take effect.

Taz x  :)
Thanks - It just appeals that its just one change a week instead of 2 faffing around  :-\

Harebell

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 07:56:03 PM »

Hi
I am on evorel sequi and thinking of changing to femseven conti. Have you anything positive to say about it?  Always anxious about trying a different type. I’m ok on evorel sequi but am 56 now and not keen on the progesterone part 🤞
Harebell 💙

bluebird68

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 11:20:48 PM »

I never got on with evorel. Felt good at first but felt agitated the longer it was on. I got my femseven conti and just started, hoping for better reaction. Trial and error for all x