Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hysteroscopy!!!  (Read 2834 times)

Nina123

Re: Hysteroscopy!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2021, 10:20:05 PM »

Ladies, thank you so much for all your kind words & wisdom. I can’t tell you how glad I am to have found this forum, it has been so useful & helpful & you ladies out there are a mine of information & so incredibly knowledgeable. I’d like you to all know how much this has helped me. So once again I thank you all!! 🙌😘

I’ll be sure to let you know the findings when I receive them whatever they may be. XXX

Nina123

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2021, 01:07:06 PM »

Hi ladies, following on from my hysteroscopy and biopsy 2 weeks ago, I received a letter this morning telling me I have an out patient appointment with Consultant Gynaecologist on Friday 12th March!!! Nothing about the results, just template letter confirming appointment.

Very very scared now! 😢

Deeble

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2021, 02:26:24 PM »

Hi Nina123
Can you ring consultant's  secretary  and say you are worried by the letter with no explanation in it and ask if she can tell you what the appt is for. It might help to stop the worry in the meantime. All the best D x

Lindyh

• First Flush
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2021, 10:22:12 AM »

Hi, I had the same procedure a few weeks ago, & I had to have the local anaesthetic, which made me go a bit dizzy & feeling sick. I found the whole thing very uncomfortable, :'( but that's 'cos my cervix is tilted, so it makes it difficult . I was so glad when it was all over !!! And got the results to say all was ok :)
Eeeee the things we have t' go through  ::) :o ;D

Deeble

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 08:57:56 AM »

Hi Nina123
Sending good wishes for your appt - let us know you you get on.

Nina123

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2021, 02:06:25 PM »

Hi Ladies, had my appointment today with consultant & news was not great but not terrible. I have complex hyperplasia with aytipia, so it’s a complete hysterectomy for me. I had chest x ray next it’s MRI scan then the op he said it will be over by end of April the latest, and I won’t need any other treatment. It’s pre cancerous cells so if I don’t have hysterectomy we all know what will eventually happen. So any ladies out there with even a spot of unusual bleeding please please get it checked out!! Consultant said I did very well picking this up so early and speaking to my GP.

Would love to hear from any ladies who have had this and what your experiences were. X😘

Deeble

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2021, 02:28:01 PM »

Hi Nina123
Well done for getting this checked out and for encouraging others to take note of unusual bleeding. I have no personal  experience of hyperplasia/hysterectomy  (but had hysteroscopy in Jan), but I'm sure there are others who do and in the meantime sending you very best wishes. Take care of yourself. D x

Stockport1965

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2021, 03:58:11 PM »

Hi Ladies, had my appointment today with consultant & news was not great but not terrible. I have complex hyperplasia with aytipia, so it’s a complete hysterectomy for me. I had chest x ray next it’s MRI scan then the op he said it will be over by end of April the latest, and I won’t need any other treatment. It’s pre cancerous cells so if I don’t have hysterectomy we all know what will eventually happen. So any ladies out there with even a spot of unusual bleeding please please get it checked out!! Consultant said I did very well picking this up so early and speaking to my GP.

Would love to hear from any ladies who have had this and what your experiences were. X😘

Can I ask, was this just out the blue bleeding?
Sending you hugs and the best of luck with the op xx

shrosphirelass

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2021, 05:38:25 PM »

I dont have any experience of this Nina, but just wanted to wish you well x

Nina123

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2021, 08:27:08 PM »

Stockport1965.... although I’m now 58 I was still having periods although they were becoming further apart and a little lighter. For me I started spotting on Boxing Day not enough for a towel or even a panty liner, but it was there when I went to the loo & wiped, it was so unusual for me so I contacted GP who sent me for urgent scan & hysteroscopy. It’s about knowing your own body and what is unusual & abnormal for one lady might be the norm for another. X

Nina123

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2021, 08:28:40 PM »

Deeble & shropshirelass

Thank you so much for your well wishes. X😘
Pages: 1 [2]