Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Soaps and bubble bath/shower gel  (Read 3192 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Soaps and bubble bath/shower gel
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2021, 06:33:34 PM »

femfresh is a chemical  :-\ - I didn't realise it was still sold.  In the 1960s it was an aerosol for use between the legs ......... mayB there are wipes these days too?

Mogster71

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2021, 07:17:49 PM »

Femfresh is still around, they do an intimate wash - no idea about sprays/wipes.

Postmeno3 looking for something that smells nice, but that doesn't aggravate any sensitivities, thought it was worth a mention!

Postmeno3

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2021, 07:26:14 PM »

Thanks. I've decided a nice smell isn't as important as something which is not going to aggravate. I guess I can burn some compatible incense. I've been prescribed a couple of things to try, an emollient for the shower/bath which may prove to be practically best.....just lacking the indulgence! 😂

CLKD

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2021, 07:34:51 PM »

The mention of 'femfresh' took me back  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2021, 08:33:24 PM »

How do I make the most of the small pieces of soap?  Dad used to squish them 2gether to get more life out of them, soap doesn't seem to squish these days  ::)

pepperminty

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2021, 05:30:05 PM »

If the V is sensitive , just plain water will cause less irritation. Hydromol is recommended by dermatologists .

YES have an intimate wash - but never used it.

PMXX

Gracie

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2021, 01:47:12 PM »

Interesting reading this thread and oh how life changes as your body goes on the attack!
Looking in my bathroom today, gone are the beautiful posh bottles of luxury toiletries to be replaced with ugly Aqueous cream dispensers and ugly Sanex products. It all looks very industrial in my bathroom now, they could at least use pretty packaging just to make it look nice when on display.

Never mind, there is always retail therapy left (not that I need many clothes now) and getting out of my plain water filled bath I am still able to use lots of lovely moisturiser which makes me feel a lot better, for now!!  ::)

pepperminty

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2021, 05:11:22 PM »

I agree Gracie, but I have decanted a lot into nice containers . I haven't had a bubbles bath in years. And I loved them-

I wish someone had told a younger me what to do earlier while it was all working well - I would have started prevention- rather than cure! 

PMXX

Florrie2

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2021, 08:26:45 PM »

I’m using a Weleda creamy body wash which doesn’t irritate.
Pages: 1 [2]