Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Random aches  (Read 1155 times)

Lalb1

Random aches
« on: November 26, 2020, 08:37:44 PM »

Just wondering if anyone else gets weird random aches? I've had weird aches for a good few years now. But since I had to come off HRT they seem to have come back a hundred times worse and more regular. Mainly forearm aches, legs and now my neck. I've been off work since I had the bad migraine which caused the bleed behind my eye. So I've been at home bored and sitting or in bed. I know my posture is absolutely shot to pieces. But I started with a bad neck about 3 weeks ago. It felt initially like a weird whiplash like pain. I put it down to being on the sofa sat strangely and being on my phone a lot more.
This pain has continued and some days have been a lot worse than others. My neck also cracks a lot now, sometimes feels like I have to move my neck a certain way to ease the pressure and make it crack. It's causing me headache too.
What I'm noticing too though is when I'm busy it's not as bad, and when I'm anxious it flares straight away again.
Has anyone had this? I've been doing some neck exercises to try and ease the pain aswell as paracetamol and Ibuprofen staggered. I have naproxen in the cupboard but am wary of trying them.