Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: 200mg conti utrogestan not controlling bleeding or discharge  (Read 17621 times)

Uptick

Re: 200mg conti utrogestan not controlling bleeding or discharge
« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2020, 03:19:58 PM »

She has stopped posting in May. I've read her posts, she's in her early 50's, so, like you, she could still be perimenopausal and her own fluctuating hormones could be causing her mental issues. It's very complex, Dandelion, you just can't jump to conclusions based on someone else's experiences. Knowledge based on personal experience and quoting loads of articles is not necessarily the truth, especially YOUR truth, since this is a relative concept.

Yes, Valium could have 'messed up your whole CNS', but that is something you are already addressing by tapering off it. Focus on what you can do regarding irregular bleeding, then you can tackle the other stressors.

Dandelion

« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2020, 03:23:26 PM »

She has stopped posting in May. I've read her posts, she's in her early 50's, so, like you, she could still be perimenopausal and her own fluctuating hormones could be causing her mental issues. It's very complex, Dandelion, you just can't jump to conclusions based on someone else's experiences. Knowledge based on personal experience and quoting loads of articles is not necessarily the truth, especially YOUR truth, since this is a relative concept.

Yes, Valium could have 'messed up your whole CNS', but that is something you are already addressing by tapering off it. Focus on what you can do regarding irregular bleeding, then you can tackle the other stressors.
I only gave you two posts. As she is on another forum I did not want to reveal her username. She has posted loads. The other stressors are non medical, and need other people to help solve, people who are either unwilling or unable.

Uptick

« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2020, 03:26:11 PM »

Regarding Besins, I don't think they are being difficult, I think they have misinterpreted my enquiry. I haven't asked for any medical information related to benzos. I have just asked for references that show evidence of an interaction between Utro and Diazepam regarding irregular bleeding. I suspect it's anecdotal evidence from patients reports, so they can't point me to any references in scientific literature.

Dandelion

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2020, 03:29:18 PM »

Regarding Besins, I don't think they are being difficult, I think they have misinterpreted my enquiry. I haven't asked for any medical information related to benzos. I have just asked for references that show evidence of an interaction between Utro and Diazepam regarding irregular bleeding. I suspect it's anecdotal evidence from patients reports, so they can't point me to any references in scientific literature.
I just think regarding Besins, as the manufacturer, they may not know for sure interactions, they may not want to give info out that they are unsure of.
Diazepam is dangerous and toxic full stop.
If I had never bothered with diaz, I would be currently on my way off HRT, I used to need 100mcg oestrogen, I only use 50 now, things would be so much easier.

Uptick

« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2020, 03:32:41 PM »

I only gave you two posts. As she is on another forum I did not want to reveal her username. She has posted loads. The other stressors are non medical, and need other people to help solve, people who are either unwilling or unable.

No Dandelion, I'm not referring to those posts. I've registered on the forum and I've read almost all of her posts. I've noticed she's clued up in science but as I said before, this doesn't mean anything when the subject is still controversial amongst scientists that publish in this specific topic.

As for other stressors that can't be solved right now, well, what can't be solved, is solved. Saying you have other stressors is okay (we all have our share of sand kicked in our face) but it's not pertinent to this discussion, unless you think this can be causing irregular bleeding, in that case you need your psychiatrist assistance.

Uptick

« Reply #140 on: October 06, 2020, 03:34:50 PM »

I just think regarding Besins, as the manufacturer, they may not know for sure interactions, they may not want to give info out that they are unsure of.
Diazepam is dangerous and toxic full stop.
If I had never bothered with diaz, I would be currently on my way off HRT, I used to need 100mcg oestrogen, I only use 50 now, things would be so much easier.

I agree, but thinking of the past won't help you. You are already getting rid of Valium, albeit it's a slow process, so you're doing the right thing.

Dandelion

« Reply #141 on: October 06, 2020, 03:36:35 PM »

No Dandelion, I'm not referring to those posts. I've registered on the forum and I've read almost all of her posts. I've noticed she's clued up in science but as I said before, this doesn't mean anything when the subject is still controversial amongst scientists that publish in this specific topic.

As for other stressors that can't be solved right now, well, what can't be solved, is solved. Saying you have other stressors is okay (we all have our share of sand kicked in our face) but it's not pertinent to this discussion, unless you think this can be causing irregular bleeding, in that case you need your psychiatrist assistance.
I didn't realise you were registered on the forum, sorry.
Thank you for reading all those posts.
It's the fact that science is still controversial and there are so many unknowns that scares me.
What can't be solved is solved, these problems are related to my living situation, can't say much on public forum.
I am producing a lot of coritisol another dangerous steroid.

Uptick

« Reply #142 on: October 06, 2020, 03:45:37 PM »

It's alright, I haven't told you  ;)

Yes, these problems can mess up with our CNS as well, and our adrenals. Life is not easy. Have you tried psychotherapy?

Dandelion

« Reply #143 on: October 06, 2020, 03:47:32 PM »

Yes, these problems can mess up with our CNS as well, and our adrenals. Life is not easy. Have you tried psychotherapy?
I was turned down for it.
See, cortisol is dangerous I/ feel like I am stuffed.

Uptick

« Reply #144 on: October 06, 2020, 03:51:32 PM »

Cortisol is not dangerous, it's a hormone necessary for a lot of functions, helping us survive dangerous episodes, modulating the immune system and keeping us alert. Chronic long term high or low cortisol levels can be dangerous and there are specific conditions that can cause this and can be treated.

Uptick

« Reply #145 on: October 06, 2020, 03:52:29 PM »

Turned down for psychotherapy? Why? How?

Dandelion

« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2020, 03:53:53 PM »

Cortisol is not dangerous, it's a hormone necessary for a lot of functions, helping us survive dangerous episodes, modulating the immune system and keeping us alert. Chronic long term high or low cortisol levels can be dangerous and there are specific conditions that can cause this and can be treated.
I'm producing wayyyyy too much. Chronic long term over production of coritsol - tick = dangerous.
I am in danger my CNS is stuffed

Uptick

« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2020, 03:58:51 PM »

Sorry, my broadband is playing up and my mobile connection is rubbish.

No way your producing way too much, you would have other more noticeable symptoms. Chronic long term overproduction is subtle and not a medical condition and is not dangerous. Have you had a cortisol test? Unless you have consistent high levels results, you can't say they're high because cortisol fluctuates as part of its normal functions (just as my mobile connection, apparently).

Bye, I'll catch up later when I get home. Just try to relax, there are many good techniques, yoga, tai chi, meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises.

Dandelion

« Reply #148 on: October 06, 2020, 04:03:27 PM »

Sorry, my broadband is playing up and my mobile connection is rubbish.

No way your producing way too much, you would have other more noticeable symptoms. Chronic long term overproduction is subtle and not a medical condition and is not dangerous. Have you had a cortisol test? Unless you have consistent high levels results, you can't say they're high because cortisol fluctuates as part of its normal functions (just as my mobile connection, apparently).

Bye, I'll catch up later when I get home. Just try to relax, there are many good techniques, yoga, tai chi, meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises.
I've got MAJOR problems that could affect generations of other people, sorry I cant post publicly.
Other people involved are either unable or unwilling to help solve them, that is if they are solvable.
They have been going on years.
Exactly, overproduction of cortisol is subtle, I sleep badly considering the huge sedation I am on.
I lost six stones in weight.
No cortisol test.
I'm past all the techniques I would have tried prior to these serious err0rs I made, they do no good.
Intrusive thoughts just intrude.
I am a burden and a liability

Dandelion

« Reply #149 on: October 06, 2020, 04:42:19 PM »

I wrote to Dr Currie on Sunday after being given the go-ahead after making my payment.
It says to wait a couple of days then contact the web master.
The web master has forwarded my email onto Dr Currie.
I think I know the reason for the delay.
Emails have bounced back from the contact address she has and she has had to email me from another address.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11