Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Experiences -Estrodot and utrogesten side effects, bloating, hair loss, spots?  (Read 3670 times)

Emm225

So I have been taking the above continuously for about 8 weeks.  My stomach/abdomen is larger than it has ever been in my life..although not when pregnant!  i have put on a bit of weight, but it has been lockdown, but I have tried to exercise to combat the fact I am working from home and sat down more...and near to the cake tin!  I  also have a rash/small spots on my cheeks and a reddening of my nose..nice..not.  My hair has become thinner too I think.  Previously I had the Mirena in, taken out before xmas due to bleeding.

should I try something else?  any recommendations...would like nice thick hair and weight control again!

clio

I'm currently taking the same as my usual hrt not available. It's not agreeing with me and currently not much alternative available. I'm going to try and come off it.  If you can change it I would but I think you will find it difficult to get something else at the moment!

Kathleen

Hello Emm225

Unfortunately I can't help you with your question but I wonder if the redness and spots are Rosacia ?  I know someone who developed this during her menopause and her GP helped her. Perhaps do some research on Google?

Wishing you well.

K.

Just a thought

Emm225

Thank you , I will.  I have had a relief from the horrendous hot sweats and sleep better because of it but am not keen on the other side effects.