Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: scan update  (Read 1217 times)

robotwars

scan update
« on: June 01, 2020, 06:56:49 PM »

Hi! I've been on Evorel conti patches for 4 months, it was great to begin with but not I go 7/10 days then I come on really heavy for 3/4 days, this has happened 4 times now, today I went for a scan, she said that I had a small fibroid but the lining looked very thin and she would send a report to my GP, so now i'm waiting to hear what happens now!!! I just wondered if a fibroid would cause this amount of bleeding, I thought I might get break through bleeding but didn't think it would be this heavy and so regular, since beginning of may I have been on 4 times!!

Taz2

Re: scan update
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 08:09:40 PM »

I had six months continual bleeding on a conti HRT. It takes up to six months for a conti HRT to settle down. I changed back to a sequi one and the bleeding settled down.

Taz x

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 08:49:53 PM »

Sorry not sure about the hrt but fibroids can cause bad bleeding x

robotwars

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 03:41:04 PM »

I had my telephone Consultation today and doctor said scan showed 3mm lining and a 12mm fibroid. She recommended either staying on conti patches or changing to evorel sequi but there is no stock in my area so suggested 2 weeks of estrogen patches then 2 weeks of my evorel conti patches, not sure which to do, she said it was up to me and to give her a ring in the morning and leave message with receptionist......

jaypo

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2020, 05:35:04 PM »

Does she think the fibroid will shrink?

robotwars

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2020, 08:04:32 PM »

she didn't say