Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Use a new combined patch for one last day or.....  (Read 574 times)

KaraShannon

Use a new combined patch for one last day or.....
« on: May 20, 2020, 01:49:38 PM »

Hi everyone

usual thing, patches came off, etc.

So now I'm due to have a combined patch on until tomorrow, it's come off today.............I have a fresh combined patch I can put on...........but then tomorrow I'm meant to start on a fresh estradiol patch.

What would you do?  I don't want to mess me up, lol.  I get so easily out of balance.............should I just go straight onto the estradiol patch early?  Or does it mess things up body wise?

Appreciate your thoughts   :)

KaraShannon

Re: Use a new combined patch for one last day or.....
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »

any patchy people can answer this?   :D

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2020, 09:30:10 PM »

I would just start the new patch tomorrow.

Are you applying the patches exactly as described in the information leaflet?

Taz x

Tc

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2020, 09:49:24 PM »

I dont think it will make a huge difference if you change one day early. To the estradiol patch. As long as you still use  the new patch usual amount of days. . It's only 1 day of progesterone short just this once. Xxx

KaraShannon

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 10:29:21 PM »

Thanks Taz2 and Tc

I actually put the combined patch on a little earlier.  Never mind, I'll know in future if they come off a day early just switch. 

I was getting really stressed for a few hours leading up to it, not sure if it's a bit of heat exhaustion (today was first real hot day in the UK and I was running around left right and centre all day), but my skin was flushed red as well (haven't been burnt).  I've put the patch on and that calmed down but then my digestive system is all a bit upset.  But it may be heat exhaustion.

Yes Taz2 I was using them correctly but with the lockdown and the shortage of supply, I got a bit out of sync some weeks ago by a couple of days.  Then I think I was given a really old box of them and they were all useless and kept falling off (fine now with another box and was fine with the first couple), hence me posting a lot about it all lately.