Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: POF- Have Stopped my HRT.. what now?  (Read 856 times)

Lisamrk77

• First Flush
POF- Have Stopped my HRT.. what now?
« on: April 21, 2020, 08:59:41 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here today!
Lowdown... I'm 42. Was diagnosed with pof at 37. I went on HRT (elleste duet 1mg) 2yrs ago which was great. Then came the HRT shortage. Doc tried me on femoston but I didn't like it, puffed up etc. Had nothing for 3 months then went back on elleste duet again and it wasn't the same. Didn't feel right, bit of spotting etc. Doc then prescribed me estrogel and utrogestan. I put on 8/9lb  in 3 months. Then! Blood pressure went sky high, now on blood pressure tablets and docs told me to stop HRT.
This was 30 days ago. No period as yet, am bloated as hell, boobs swollen and really sore. Can anyone advise what happened once they stopped? Any period, weight loss, de-bloat? I've trawled the internet fir days trying to find some real experiences and am at a loss. Many thanks.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 06:24:40 PM by Lisamrk77 »

Sophie Jane

Re: Stopped HRT.. what now?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 05:48:14 AM »

Hi Lisamrk77

Just wanted to hi and welcome to the site! I can't take HRT so cant help but there will be some lovely ladies who will!

Good luck!

Lisamrk77

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »

Thanks for your reply, and kind welcome. Hoping for some new views on my situation. I'm young for  this to be happening to me and just want my body back 😓

Sophie Jane

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2020, 06:45:01 AM »

Hi again!

Try putting your post in New Members, it may be picked up a little quicker! 🙂