Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39

Author Topic: Coronavirus - anyone got it?  (Read 64663 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Coronavirus - anyone got it?
« Reply #540 on: August 09, 2022, 07:27:32 PM »

Tnx.  Feeling the heat which makes me weary. 

Would you take pain relief for the aches?  Plus VitD capsules?

Taz2

« Reply #541 on: August 09, 2022, 07:55:10 PM »

I tested positive for 14 days. Still very tired and on day 10 was sent to A&E with high heart rate. All was ok on tests and just put down to the new variant. I've since had a UTI and thrush though. Feeling better this week than last but it was definitely not like a cold. Thanks for asking CLKD.  :)

CLKD

« Reply #542 on: August 09, 2022, 08:07:01 PM »

The body soon dips when a bug attacks  :o.  Did U require ABs Taz?

QueenofReds3

« Reply #543 on: August 10, 2022, 05:55:10 AM »

I have been taking vit D, I stopped meds for pain relief as my stomach is upset at mo. I have also taken B12 supplements. Sorry to hear you are having a bad time if it Taz2.

CLKD

« Reply #544 on: August 10, 2022, 08:28:43 AM »

If it ain't one thing  >:(

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2022, 09:09:53 AM »

Get better soon Taz.  :foryou:

C.C.

« Reply #546 on: August 10, 2022, 12:17:32 PM »

Feel better soon Taz!

My neighbour is just recovering from a bout of it. She got infected during a family trip to the states. She had a bad cough, chest pain, lost her sense of taste which for her, was frustrating because she loves to cook.  She's feeling better after 4 days.
I will need to get my 4th dose soon, I'm past 6 months from my 3rd.

Taz2

« Reply #547 on: August 10, 2022, 02:08:41 PM »

Thanks for the get better wishes. :D

Sense of smell is weird still. It's either not there, which was great cleaning the pooey cat tray today, or I can smell things that aren't real! Cinnamon everywhere this afternoon. Curry last night  ;D  Things taste very bland and fish and chips taste as if they are coated in sugar. It's interesting especially five weeks after testing positive.

Taz  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #548 on: August 22, 2022, 09:12:58 PM »

Any improvements in symptoms? 

QueenofReds3

« Reply #549 on: August 24, 2022, 08:16:05 PM »

I am not sure what to do! It has been four weeks since I tested positive for covid. I am not feeling well. I have fatigue still, night sweats returned, insomnia, brain fog, I am very moody and feel low. I am not sure if it is a combination of the HRT not working properly or not. I am not doing to well at work because of it and when I mentioned to my manager she just shrugged it off saying oh no not a another one. Do I contact the GP or do I give it a little more time as I have read it can take up to 12 weeks to recover then it can be classed as long covid but not 100% on that. I have been taking vit d and b12 supplements and walk daily but most days I cannot do much. I am not suffering any respiratory problems but my stomach is still upset. Any advice would be gratefully received. X

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #550 on: August 24, 2022, 08:35:45 PM »

I’d contact your GP QOR.
My OH had Covid the first time around, he caught the delta strain. Was very poorly in hospital, and the Covid left him with double pneumonia. We thought we were going to lose him.
Anyway, long story short, he recovered. But, still gets out of breath when walking upstairs or when he rushes around. X-ray on his lungs shows they’re all clear. So doc said he may have long Covid. 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s also tired more, even tho he works nights, I personally think he’s more tired than he should be. So the doc saying he could have long Covid, kinda fits.
I’d ring the doc if I were you, explain everything, and who knows, because of the Covid you’ve had, maybe your hrt isn’t working as it should. For whatever reason. 🤷🏼‍♀️ At least if you tell them, they might be-able to help.
Really hope you soon start to feel better. Keep us informed on how your getting on. Xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #551 on: August 24, 2022, 08:50:51 PM »

Thank You jillydoll. Sorry about your O/H, glad he has recovered, hopefully he will gain strength with each day. I know people who are still suffering who caught it in 2020. I will contact GP I think. I keep forgetting things, and earlier I put the microwave on with nothing in it and wondered where the food was when it pinged! I am so tired all the time and so hot and achey. It is such a shame re the HRT as I had not long been a new regime that was working perfectly for the first time in about 18 months! So feel back to square one. I will keep you updated. QOR.xx

CLKD

« Reply #552 on: August 25, 2022, 08:32:54 AM »

QofR - let us know how you get on.  I'll miss you  :-\

jaypo

« Reply #553 on: August 29, 2022, 07:08:43 PM »

Stomach upset is now listed as a symptom,in fact the Dr told me that it can be the only symptom if it's mild Covid. I've had stomach cramps and diarrhoea on and off since March when I caught Covid,had a scan and all ok,so they're now putting it down as a long Covid symptom  :-\

CLKD

« Reply #554 on: August 29, 2022, 07:29:33 PM »

With any advice jaypo? 

Pity QofR disappeared  :-\
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39