Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Stock Piling in panic  (Read 15991 times)

jaypo

Re: Stock Piling in panic
« Reply #270 on: April 01, 2020, 02:23:17 PM »

The little one down the road from me was closed til 10.30 too,think they also have to sanitize the shop before opening

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Stock Piling in panic
« Reply #271 on: April 01, 2020, 02:29:43 PM »

I do wonder sometimes about these 'on the hoof' ideas  ::)

What meat do you want?  There is supposedly no problem with the supply chains ....... but that's being told us by Boris who lives in London.  Who has little idea about the rest of the UK. 

Masks are absolutely no good unless the person wearing one has a cold/D&V/Virus ;-). Most germs get out of the edges unless they are fitted correctly.  They can be used more than once if necessary.

Our stores have been limiting trollies to 1 person only so we don't use them.  We always go shopping together and if they were happy to take my money B4  :-X

Our Facebook page now has an edict apparently from staff members in our stores: Asda, Tesco and a couple of others that I can't remember: ranting that they don't want to be there taking risks, that they are an essential service, that they don't want people browsing, how the public don't see the staff in tears in the dining room:  ........ my first thought was how rude but it's 1st April - surely no Store would allow such a rant into the public domain and it should have come from the top or from the Union.  Surely  :-\. If it's real those stores will lose trade faster than greased lightning!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]