Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 179

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 194149 times)

Taz2

Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #1035 on: March 28, 2020, 10:43:37 AM »

Sorry.......blot :o I know if it was my daughter I'd be there in a flash

I feel mean now persuading mine to stay put but he's still being paid so money isn't an issue. He just fancied some home cooking  ;D

Taz x

Ju Ju

« Reply #1036 on: March 28, 2020, 11:17:37 AM »

Haha,not mean at all Taz,if he's being paid but maybe a bit mean not wanting to cook for him  ;D

You must be a good cook! Mine wouldn't come home for my cooking!

Tc

« Reply #1037 on: March 28, 2020, 11:25:19 AM »

Thanks Jay. I will wait it out til Monday.

Xx

Joaniepat

« Reply #1038 on: March 28, 2020, 11:52:23 AM »

Tc, I don't think there's any reason why you shouldn't take ABs for an ongoing or recurring condition. Hope you can get something to help.

JP x

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #1039 on: March 28, 2020, 11:54:14 AM »

my friend on the coast just phoned me and said that their Parish Council has asked residents to tell them if any second homes in the village currently have people staying in them and they will inform the police.  She said last weekend was ridiculous with a steady stream of caravans, cars and campervans going past her house all day long, busier even than in the height of summer. They have closed off all the car parks in the village too. 

Tc

« Reply #1040 on: March 28, 2020, 12:05:34 PM »

How are you JP?

Joaniepat

« Reply #1041 on: March 28, 2020, 12:19:31 PM »

I'm OK thanks, Tc. Still coughing a bit sometimes and still a runny nose, but OK otherwise. Sorry to hear you are feeling rotten.  :tulips2:

JP xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #1042 on: March 28, 2020, 12:44:25 PM »

Crikey - big brother is really watching then  >:(

I think that the police have better things to do quite frankly, i.e. a lorry load of fuel was robbed near us the other night ..... probably red diesel that is collectable right now  >:(.  Public have been asked if we saw anything, well no - we are confined to quarters.

As for being stopped when out walking ........... I would cross the road as suggested ;-)

Blot - I obviously wasn't thinking straight  ;D

Blot

« Reply #1043 on: March 28, 2020, 12:49:42 PM »

CLKD none of us are! 😁

One of the local chemists was broken into the other day. Absolute scum. So people waiting for medication couldn't collect it as the place was closed for a day which made the following day extra busy. The poor staff in there deserve a medal.

CLKD

« Reply #1044 on: March 28, 2020, 12:52:19 PM »

Charity collecting food stocks for homeless etc. have been targeted in the early hours, that's where Police should be ...... reckon there will be more on the streets than for years!

Cazikins

« Reply #1045 on: March 28, 2020, 01:30:22 PM »

The police can't be everywhere CLKD  ::)

I think that the police have better things to do quite frankly, i.e. a lorry load of fuel was robbed near us the other night
Charity collecting food stocks for homeless etc. have been targeted in the early hours, that's where Police should be

They have to prioritise - these are not normal times.

Tc

« Reply #1046 on: March 28, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »

When everyone else stays in the criminals come out.  Mum said it happened during air raids.

Sparrow

« Reply #1047 on: March 28, 2020, 01:33:53 PM »

Northamptonshire police have asked people not to phone up to report breaches of the rules.  Their phone line became totally jammed.  It's a question of priority.

Joaniepat

« Reply #1048 on: March 28, 2020, 01:56:39 PM »

When everyone else stays in the criminals come out.  Mum said it happened during air raids.
Absolutely! And I expect the so called "blitz spirit " was a myth.
JP x

CLKD

« Reply #1049 on: March 28, 2020, 02:00:04 PM »

Apparently Derberyshire Police can't decide which to Police - those in towns who are being told to go into the countryside, or those who opt to keep away from others by driving to the countryside who are being slammed  >:(.  It doesn't take long 2 become a Police State. 

Photos showing Police with loud hailers aimed at one person  :-\

Avoid people when walking so that they don't sneeze over you.  This is the main cause of the Virus.  The Police have promised that they won't be 'charging through garden fences to find out the IDs of people mixing ' - I don't have ID to hand anyway  :-\ - another Law broken ?

I lost faith in anything we have been told when Boris et al went down due to not following their guidelines  :-\ and Public Health England shot themsleves in the foot by telling the public that Boots will have self testing kits for sale.  Well, actually.  Nope.  False news again  >:(
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 179