Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Femarelle Recharge or Femarelle Unstoppable  (Read 1016 times)

Maisie54

Femarelle Recharge or Femarelle Unstoppable
« on: January 14, 2020, 01:59:33 PM »

Hi,  I am 65 and my last period was in 2011.  Have been taking the original Femarelle Recharge in the red box since then and to be honest I dare not stop taking them in case my flushes and low mood return as I know it will take a month or so to get them back in my system after stopping.  I have bought some of the Femarelle Unstoppable in the yellow box which is advertised as Contributing to the maintenance of normal bones in post menopausal women. I have no idea whether this new version will have any effect on mood and the flushes?

As I see it I have 3 options:  to continue with the red Femarelle or change to the Yellow version or to stop altogether.

Surely we should not need to take Femarelle for ever? If anyone has any tips or thoughts I would be very grateful.

Thank you

Hurdity

Re: Femarelle Recharge or Femarelle Unstoppable
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 05:19:57 PM »

Hi Maisie54

:welcomemm:

I am assuming you're outside the uK as we do not do that product here - I haven't come across it. All our HRT types are listed on the menu. I am still taking HRT in my mid 60's and the current advice (BMS and NICE) is that provided you have no other health issues then you can continue to take it. BY all means give a trial of stopping it and see how you feel....good luck!

Hurdity x

Maisie54

Re: Femarelle Recharge or Femarelle Unstoppable
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 07:52:09 PM »

Hi Hurdity,

Thank you for your reply.  I am indeed in the UK.  Originally I am 99% certain that I ended up learning about Femarelle from this site forum and have used the pills ever since.  I lost my login details some time ago - hence why I appear to be new here now. 

From reading your reply I think I may have posted on the wrong section as Femarelle is an alternative to HRT.  (My mother had Ovarian cancer so I would not be able to take HRT and have never seen my GP about options/alternatives). 

Apologies.