Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Blood again  (Read 686 times)

kazy68

Blood again
« on: December 31, 2019, 07:58:27 PM »

Hi all
Feeling a bit better this week thankfully, but I'm still getting a little pinkish red blood when I go to the loo, not all the time mainly at night, and it is the slightest little bit, cant say I'm not worried about it because I am, been and had bloods done this morning and got gp app on the 7th,
I know I shouldn't but been googling, and it has been coming up with polyps/fibroids,
Do any of yo ladies have any experience of either of these, I'm bloated after small meals, back still bad, cramping not as much as It was but still there lurking in the background,
Any feedback would be much appreciated, just to settle my head .

Karen
X

Mogster71

Re: Blood again
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 12:46:00 PM »

Hi Karen

Could it  possibly be related to your kidney/waterworks infection do you think?? It could be that...and antibiotics can upset your tummy which could account for the appetite being suppressed.

You have done the right thing being checked out at the doctors, try not to worry (easier said than done) but googling will do you no favours. I am the worlds worst for this!! When are you expecting the blood test results, will they be in before the appointment on 7th?

Hope you can get to the bottom of it soon x