Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: How much longer!  (Read 1275 times)

robotwars

How much longer!
« on: January 05, 2020, 01:29:13 PM »

Hi! I haven't posted for a while as I have been trying to cope and have a positive mind plus my mother passed away which isn't helping how I feel. But can I just ask im at least 7 years in now, I have just gone a year with no period! yippee... I am only using vagifem plus estrogen gel for down below but at night I have trouble sleeping, I feel uncomfortable in my stomach area, the bottom of my stomach aches and it goes through to my back and the same at the top under my ribs... its worst when I lay on my side, so I spend all night tossing and turning... I have been to GP who diagnosed diverticular disease and I have IBS, but this has been going on for months now, I just don't know what it is, im always sore down below, I have warm moments, body aches and mood is up and down, I also have B12 injections every 12 weeks.... when I stand still the bottom of my back hurts and the pain feels awful but once I sit down it passes, it also happens after walking slowly for half an hour... I keep mixing up words etc.. I feel like im falling apart, I have tried numerous HRT but I could'nt get on with the progesterone pills so now been of HRT for a year, does anyone else experience anything like this and how do you over come it? Thanks for reading, any advice greatfully recieved

squeaker99

Re: How much longer!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 01:57:51 PM »

All I can say is ' me too' for most of your post Robotwars.....you have described my Peri down to a tee (3 months no periods with me - although I feel I still have hormone ups and downs). One endless round of minor(ish) aliments which seem like huge ailments amid a backdrop of low mood and lack of sleep.

Redlocks

Re: How much longer!
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 02:27:12 PM »

Robotwars, I'm currently struggling with HRT and not knowing what's causing what, so I haven't got any advice (if I have a lightbulb moment I'll be in touch), but I wanted to say I'm so sorry about what you're going through and I hope you have/can get some good support. Sending hugs
X