Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Uterine polyp  (Read 18138 times)

vickypk

Re: Uterine polyp
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2019, 10:49:32 AM »

Hi QueenofReds3. Hope you feel better. I feel ok today, just had a walk, i live in Dorset opposite the sea, moved from London two years ago. It's a relief for me now I'm pain free, had pressure pain there for months and didn't realise. Hope you can relax a bit. Vicky xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2019, 06:53:53 AM »

Hi Vicky
I just wanted to say you moved to a beautiful part of the world, my birth county😊I am in the next county Hampshire now just outside of Christchurch but still near the sea. It is great to take my dog for walks by the sea, good for ones soul. Even in this lovely wet weather😊
I am so pleased the pain had gone, must have been awful for you.
Enjoy the weekend hun . Xx

vickypk

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2019, 05:39:56 PM »

Hi QueenofReds3
Thanks for your reply. I live the other side of Christchurch, Southbourne    Yes it's a lovely place to live.  Love Hengistbury Head.
Vicky xx

vickypk

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2019, 07:38:19 AM »

Hi.
Been feeling fine since i had polyp removed on Thursday. Then this morning cramps and bleeding, bright red blood. Wonder if normal, see how it goes, probably phone GP later or hospital.

Vicky x

QueenofReds3

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2019, 07:54:31 AM »

Hi Vicky
I would phone the doctor as soon as you can. Did you get a leaflet with the numbers to call at hospital? They told me to expect cramps and bleeding for a couple of days. It took four days for the bleeding to stop but I still have cramps and am very itchy down below which I did not have before so I am going to phone doc today. Did you go to Bournemouth hospital for your op? I thought they were very good there.
It maybe that you needed to rest longer as you had a op? Best to check it out though.
I have to say I am fed up with it all today, it seems we are on a constant battle to feel normal. I would love to wake up feeling fresh and happy but I cannot sleep and worry about everything.
Good luck with the docs . Let us know how it goes.
XXX

vickypk

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2019, 08:04:22 AM »

Hi QueenofReds3. Thanks for your reply. Yes I did get a number to phone at Bournemouth hospital. I had a d&c as well as polyp, maybe it would bleed with that a bit. Got that itchiness too
I feel like you fed up with it all can't seem to feel back to normal. It's only been a few days since I had it done, so just hope this is normal. Also like you waiting for the results
Hope you feel better.
Vicky xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2019, 08:21:49 AM »

Hi Vicky
I am sure it is normal but always best to get the reassurance. You have had a big op so make sure you are not overdoing it. We are not very good at just doing nothing us girls.
Are you HRT too? I have been on it since May but I am not sure if I want to stay on it anymore . I made a list of symptoms before I went to the GP who gave me HRT. All the physical symptoms have eased but the anxiety, feeling fed up with myself all the time and not sleeping remain. I go to sleep okay but wake up a couple of hours later.
That's why I came on this forum because all the lovely ladies on her are going through it in different ways and you don't feel so alone.
Xxx

vickypk

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2019, 09:14:14 AM »

Hi QueenofReds3
It definitely helps to talk about everything, it's helped me a lot not feeling on your own with it. I'm just hoping the cramps and bleeding stops. The thought of going to the hospital i can't face it  I'll just give it a bit longer and see how I feel. I've had two hysteroscopies in one week they couldn't get the polyp out the first time then had a general anaesthetic on Thursday. Hopefully it's all due to that.
Yes on HRT patches. Not sure to carry on. I get that sleep thing, exactly like you.
I do get anxiety but running every day helps with that.
Thank you for talking.
Vicky xx

vickypk

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2019, 05:19:51 PM »

Thankfully feeling better today, pain and bleeding eased. I've had two hysteroscopies in the past week, so hopefully it is all normal.
It's all been a nightmare really   Vicky x

Hurdity

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2019, 06:45:59 PM »

So glad you are feeling better today vickypk :)

Hurdity x

vickypk

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2019, 08:50:56 PM »

Thank you Hurdity

Vicky x

Dollydream

« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2019, 08:46:05 AM »

Hi Vicky & QueenofReds

Just catching up on this and have a similar thing going on.  I have been bleeding for just over a week.  After the hysteroscopy on Tues I thought it was tailing off but Thurs - Sat were awful with bright red bleeding and clots - worse in the morning.  Yesterday was a little lighter but today again the horrible morning bleed.  I thought it was because I had my mirena removed and others have been telling me about the bleed from hell after removal - but should it go on this long?  Maybe it's a combination of the hysteroscopy and the mirena but it doesn't seem right.  Apart from that I've had no cramps with the bleeding and feel Ok apart from the lack of sleep - same as you QueenofReds - fall asleep and wake up again which is unusual for me.  And of course the anxiety surges.  I've been off HRT for a month now.

I would have phoned the GP this morning for an appointment, but have a meeting this morning which I can't miss - typical.  Maybe will try this afternoon but like you Vicky, the thought of being poked about again is not a welcome one  :-\  It helps that we can share our experiences.
Dolly xx

QueenofReds3

« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2019, 10:02:34 AM »

Hi Vicky
So glad you are feeling a bit better now. You went through a lot that week so be kind to yourself.

Dollydream
I am sorry you have also been bleeding and suffering. Like you I am fed up with being poked about and wake up saying it will be better today but still feel not quite right? I seem to be in a constant state of brain fog. I work and I worry my colleagues notice when I am having one of my doh moments. I don't speak to them about it and to be honest I don't think they would be interested or understand as they are all in their twenties. 😒 Oh I wish to be that age again. Anyway you both look after yourself and keep in touch.
QOR xxx

vickypk

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2019, 12:12:02 PM »

Hi QueenofReds3.
Thanks for your reply.
I had the bleeding and pain start last night again, still got it. It's bright red light bleeding and cramps, I did have a d&c as well. I still haven't phoned the hospital.
Like you I don't feel right at the moment. Feel a bit depressed today, sitting crying earlier. It must be difficult for you at work. I know I haven't really said much to anyone, don't think people are that interested
Hope you feel a bit better xx

vickypk

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2019, 02:56:34 PM »

I just phoned the hospital about pain and bleeding. The nurse said I should have been resting for a week and not to lift anything or do any hoovering, which i have been doing. Fingers crossed it stops soon x
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8