Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Not hot flushes but continous hot  (Read 888 times)

Cacarosa

Not hot flushes but continous hot
« on: July 10, 2019, 12:31:25 PM »

I was recently prescribed Qlaira for heavy bleedings. Just starting the second week on Qlaira. Had my first hot flushes two weeks ago. None since then. But I feel hot all the time. I don't know if this is another peri symptom, if this has something to do with anemia or anxiety, or of it is just that I live in Southern Spain and it's summer. But since I am Spanish and very accustomed to endure the heat, and this summer is not being excessively hot, I really don't know what's happening to me. Could it be another meno symptom or anemia affects my capacity for enduring hot weather?

jaypo

Re: Not hot flushes but continous hot
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 01:33:46 PM »

Hi there👋 Unfortunately meno symptoms are a plenty,hot flushes being one of them but also feeling hot all the time,I'm like this at the moment,my OH was cold last night whilst I sat with a fan on me.
The heat definitely doesn't help.

Cacarosa

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 01:36:28 PM »

Oh, my! Never new about that symptom! I hope Qlaira will make it dissapear because it will be very hard to stand that here in summers 😑

jaypo

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 01:59:01 PM »

Oh yes,I've been to Spain many times,the heat is so intense,think I'd just melt these days,ok just now,I'm in Scotland,😆😂
It's almost like your body thermostat is broken,definitely a meno symptom I'm afraid,hope your meds kick in soon xx