Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Oestrogen and utrogestan sore joints / brain fog  (Read 1453 times)

Miss M

Oestrogen and utrogestan sore joints / brain fog
« on: June 22, 2019, 03:20:57 PM »

Hi,
I have been on two pumps of oestrogel and 100 g of ultrogesten for a month. I am getting a much better sleep and feel my libido has returned. However, I am now starting to have sore joints in shoulders, back and hips. I am also a little groggy in the morning although it does pass quickly. My GP said that I could add more gel if required. Do you think this would combat the joint ache. I am also getting a little brain fog which is so frustrating as that had disappeared when on fem sequi. 
Can anyone offer any advice?
Thanks

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Oestrogen and utrogestan sore joints / brain fog
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 03:37:53 PM »

Hi !  as oestrogen levels drop muscles may become lax = aches and pains. Have you tried an over the counter pain relief?  Maybe put the product name into the search box and see what threads pop up, make notes  ;)

:welcomemm:

Miss M

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 04:21:43 PM »

Thank you.
Will do

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 04:32:25 PM »

Also brain fog is 'usual' at this time of Life.  I have always made notes, now I can't remember what I've written on them if I leave one behind  ::).  I put my mobile down, have no recall ........ go into the house, can't remember why.  Also some ladies find that they develop an intolerance to alcohol  :o but I already feel like I've had 1 too many  :drunk: but I don't drink  ::)