Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: Shock today  (Read 34658 times)

Tc

Re: Shock today
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2019, 11:58:45 AM »

O.k ta.x

Tc

« Reply #136 on: March 30, 2019, 04:34:45 PM »

Actually birdy where I am in Essex there is a local honey.

JaneinPen

« Reply #137 on: March 30, 2019, 04:38:20 PM »

Thanks herdwick. I will speak to pharmasist. Do the eye drops not dry your eyes out? X
Hi again Tc. Just wanted to let you know I just bought another can of the Sterimar spray and the one I bought today is for Hayfever and allergies

Tc

« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2019, 09:37:36 AM »

Herdwick I got the sterimar this morning.
When I can get to the farm shopi will get some local honey. It's a good idea. And i actually like honey so I can eat a big spoonful. Yummy.

JaneinPen

« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2019, 12:39:14 PM »

Herdwick I got the sterimar this morning.
When I can get to the farm shopi will get some local honey. It's a good idea. And i actually like honey so I can eat a big spoonful. Yummy.
Hope it helps Tc. Keep us posted

Jeepers

« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2019, 06:30:28 PM »

Hi TC

How are things with you today? Have you heard about your endoscopy yet?

Jeepers xx

Tc

« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2019, 06:46:55 PM »

Hi jeepers. Thanks for asking. I've got doctors Friday so will find out then. How are you feeling this evening?

Tc

« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2019, 10:52:23 PM »

Why is meno so cruel. My mental symptoms have overshadowed my physical ones so far  but of the physical symptoms  hair loss and VA/bladder issues  seem to bring such an emotional reaction in me
I' was in tears this morning as I am everytime I wash and try to do something with my hair. It makes me feel so sad. And then at my mums I went to get her washing in and fully wet myself. I wasnt wearing a pad and we differ in size so I couldn't borrow a change of clothes. I had to go home even though I'd planned to stay for lunch. More tears as I drove home.
 I feel a bit silly saying it  as it's not realy something to cry about. I have been trying so hard to be more positive lately but these things realy send my self confidence plummeting.
Maybe I'm just a bit fragile today. Xxx

Tc

« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2019, 11:17:41 PM »

Thanks birdy. It helps being able to say how I feel especially being on my own and I do hide a lot of this from my family and friends  I'm going to try to start tommorow trying to be positive again. I want to .be able to get up again when it knocks me down. Fight back. I just dont feel strong enough to do that yet.
I have to hope when HRT is right it will help.
Hope you are as o.k as can be tonight birdy. Xxxx

Jeepers

« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2019, 07:20:27 AM »

OH Tc

So sorry to hear that you have been feeling so down.  I hope you are feeling a little bit stronger today.
I know what you mean about hiding things from family and friends.  But on here you can say anything and we will all be here for you.

There is a song by Norah Jones called "Wake Me Up" and the line "If it were any other day
This wouldn't get the best of me". Be kind to yourself, and when you start to feel stronger, you will fight back, I am sure of it.

Have a peaceful day TC

Love to you

JeepersXX

JaneinPen

« Reply #145 on: April 02, 2019, 07:31:09 AM »

Sorry to hear you are struggling Tc. Sending you a big hug. Keep saying......Today will be a better day.....when you feel sad

Tc

« Reply #146 on: April 02, 2019, 11:40:14 AM »

Thank you ladies.
I have that nortaJones song.
Love to you all. Xx

Tc

« Reply #147 on: April 02, 2019, 02:00:20 PM »

Well I am trying to be more positive today. But I woke up with a chin full of cold sores.
I used to get them really bad and have had shingles on my face several times (despite the myth you can get it more than once) but I havent had then for many years and thought I had "grown out" of it.
  another present from meno.!!
Put zovirax on straight away whilst chanting "think positive, think positive"
My body realy is all over the place.xx

sheila99

« Reply #148 on: April 02, 2019, 02:43:28 PM »

Tc, I don't know if it's relevant but I've leaked ever since I had dd at 42 unless I did regular pelvic floor exercises. Since being on testosterone I haven't, presumably it has improved muscle tone.

Tc

« Reply #149 on: April 02, 2019, 03:03:33 PM »

Anna Muller. I dont think its shingles. I always got herpes simplex on my chin never my lips Apparently the nerve it lives in runs through the cheek, lips and chin.
When I had shingles it was diagnosed as herpes zoster. It covered one side of my face from hairline down  even in my eyes I had it 3 times. It was horrendous. I was put on acyclovir tablets for months at a time and had post hepatic nerve pain for years.
When I used to get the chin one in the early days before it was treated properly the underlying tissue in my neck would be infected and my chin and neck gland would swell up.
Eventually I was given acyclovir tablets on repeat to always have a store at home to get on top of it quickly 
I havent had it for so long I didnt even have any zovirax cream in the house this morning. But hope I've nipped it in the bud and the sores wont appear its just the raised red itchy bumps at moment but as always there is nerve pain with it.
Both zoster and simplex are opportunistic viruses. They strike when immunity is low. So it wouldn't surprise me if that's what's going on.
Thanks so much for your reply. Are you a fellow sufferer? X
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12