Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Emmerdale  (Read 13014 times)

Tc

Re: Emmerdale
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »

Just had to bump the thread. Rhona"s menopause. She went to the doc.after a very short time from her op I might add, but that's soap. Shes got terrible  Anxiety. Cant sleep. And shes on HRT.  Doc said Menopause " bit her like a train after surgical meno and ir will take time to get the dose right" .  She said her brain feels like soup.and wakes up in a pool of sweat every night.  Doc said "thee is no shame in asking for help"  she said shes angry with everyone. Doc said "dont worry you dont have to carry on like this   we will do everything we can to makes it better."   It later transpired shes got 'new pills" which "after a few weeks should make everything right.".

For those who are going to say to me "it's only a soap ". These soaps pride themselves on "getting things right" when they tackle issues.and they brag about it all the time

So....CLKD can you fire up the  charabanc. Were all  on the bus to emmerdale to see the doc with all the understanding and all the promises and ready medication  and get the "new pill" which will make everything o.k.    o.k?!

Maybe nott. As uusual their pride in  "portraying the truth"  deserves to be shot down.  and their understanding of it as off as it has been with every 'issue" they have ever decided to plunder in the name of entertainment.
Btw. The ad for replens straight after the episode made me want to kick my effing telly in!!!
Grrrrrrrr

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2019, 10:06:29 PM »

:beat: :bang: :stupid: :rofl:

New pills, ..count me in......😁

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2019, 10:08:29 PM »

Yeah ... what are these magic pills ?

Tc

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2019, 10:45:26 PM »

Yeah.Just highlighted the anger issue as if that's the most important thing. I'm absolutely fuming. I'm gonna find the producer and rip his  or her, balls off. I'm gonna chuck my telly off my balcony and throw what remains of my plates and cups out the window . If I had a husband I'd lob a shoe at his head. my God I'm so angry. What's wrong with me?

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2019, 11:03:26 PM »

Erm ... you've had your ovaries removed ? ** ducks behind sofa to avoid flying kitchen utensils **
Love you  :-*

Tc

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2019, 11:49:42 PM »

Love you too but leave my ovaries out of this or I will have to hurt you.

Only kidding of course.  I dont have a y utensils left to throw!!!
Xx

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2019, 12:06:47 AM »

It's OK Tc, I remain hiding behind the sofa. And I've just popped my old horse riding hat on for extra protection.
I still want to know what these magic pills are though.  :-*

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2019, 02:10:56 PM »

[ creeps in] ..........They're going to be that magical that Rhona  gets pregnant,
with Paddy's baby, and just as she's giving birth, they announce oh no,🙀🙀 it's triplets!
Who knew? 😂🤣
Then she goes down in the Guinness book of records for the only woman on this planet to conceive AFTER a hysterectomy!
Thinking about it,.....🤔 NO, I don't want em! 🤣😂🤣

Have you calmed down now TC.....I've retrieved HRH Pants from behind the sofa....where she's put that hat, is anyone's guess! Bet she's been peeing in it! 🤣😂🤣😂

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2019, 08:45:47 PM »

Is it safe to come out yet ? I've been behind the sofa all this time, and I've done more than pee in my hat  ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]