Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Road rage  (Read 4805 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Road rage
« on: February 11, 2019, 07:37:29 PM »

I don't think that certain makes of car have indicators fitted, all that money spent  :D  ::)

My biggest grump is: approaching a round-about, one gives way to the right. Right?

The number of people that drive with indicators blinking right round the round-about but turn to their left  :cuss:.  In their heads I suppose they have already driven to their left ? ! ?

Those that drive fast on round-about - doesn't give cyclists much of a chance  :'(

Breaking speed limits.

Using mobiles whilst driving.

Turning directly to their passenger whilst driving  :o .... keep your eyes ON THE ROAD ?

jaypo

Re: Road rage
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 07:57:26 PM »

Aaaaarrgggghhhhh tell me about it,sitting at roundabouts for ages,then all of a sudden a car turns left but doesn't indicate that they are doing so,I COULDVE GONE THERE!!! Inconsiderate @#&*@🤬

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 08:04:26 PM »

I've always been a polite driver(hard to believe I know) but I'm forever letting people get out of side roads,don't think people expect it from a mustang driver 😆

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:07:35 PM »

In bright pink  ;D

I look for vehicles attempting to exit Left but Himself rarely slows down unless I mutter ........

jaypo

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 08:11:39 PM »

Noooooooo ruby red🚘🚗
 Courtesy will be a thing of the past,such a shame, I also can't stand the little bleepers in their old bangers,who tailgate me,why they do it I've no idea,depending on my mood, I put my foot to the floor and leave them about 5 miles behind in my dust 😄

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:12:40 PM »

They are having a Very Good Look at your speciality jaypo ........

jaypo

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 08:39:08 PM »

We live in a teeny weeny village,there's a few of them along the road every 5 miles or so,it's 30 through these villages and you would not believe the speed they fly through,we've already had a pedestrian knocked down,right opposite my house,it was horrible,blood everywhere,also his dog was killed and I heard it's howl,couldn't sleep for weeks.helicopter landed in field adjoining our garden. I really detest these speeders, I always drive carefully through towns and villages,it's just respectful isn't it

jaypo

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 09:31:55 PM »

It's the innocent people these bad drivers hurt that bothers me. I agree CG,and they think they won't get caught on the country roads

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 12:57:02 PM »

We have 30mph behind us but people speed along despite there being a new School within the limits  >:( and most of them are locals  :o

JaneinPen

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 02:18:05 PM »

Oh dear. Don't get me started. I could write a book on bad drivers. Speed limits are there for a reason but are not heeded to by many people nowadays. They are for everyone else not them!!! We had a report in our local paper last week of a guy driving at 140mph up the motorway and when they eventually stopped him. He said he had been enjoying the drive and hadn't checked his speed. He had three very young children in there with him too. I agree on the roundabouts and people not indicating until they are actually right on them or not indicating at all so that you sit for ever.

jaypo

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 03:20:45 PM »

Wow,if you want to kill yourself fine but kiddies in the car?you should be fined thousands for that,totally unacceptable. I'm not sure what learner drivers get taught these days,they are so selfish on the roads,when we were coming home yesterday,the amount of people who just went from their lane to ours with no indication,they must think you can stop just like that for them,they just seem to think it's their right.grrr,sorry,rant over😄

jaypo

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 06:19:19 PM »

Ooooo noooooo I'd be too scared there was a blip in the computer,I quite like driving too

Ju Ju

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »

Mirror, signal, manoeuvre, not manoeuvre, signal, perhaps mirror! Some people don't seem to have grasped that you need to know what's going on around you and let others know what your intentions are!

I find it amusing when someone drives at 40 miles an hour in a 60 miles an hour speed limit, collecting a stream of cars behind them only to carry on at 40 in a 30 mile an hour restriction, leaving everyone else behind!

jaypo

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2019, 07:14:01 PM »

Mirror, signal, manoeuvre, not manoeuvre, signal, perhaps mirror! Some people don't seem to have grasped that you need to know what's going on around you and let others know what your intentions are!

I find it amusing when someone drives at 40 miles an hour in a 60 miles an hour speed limit, collecting a stream of cars behind them only to carry on at 40 in a 30 mile an hour restriction, leaving everyone else behind!
😂🤣 you're so so right
Just as well my husband is a good driver,how he managed NOT to hit these idiots is beyond me,70 mph and they just fly into your lane,no notice,I've given a fair few of them some hand signals of my own 😆

CLKD

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2019, 07:16:56 PM »

I'm good at the hand signals too ....... I have learned recently however, that I need to stop talking as DH doesn't concentrate if I'm chatting.  So journeys are a little bit lonely these days  :-\ but hey, we're together  ::)

He has a tendency to dash towards round abouts and then look to his right  :o which means slapping on the brakes  :kick:
Pages: [1] 2