Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Switch back to Femeston 1/10?  (Read 494 times)

pricey

Switch back to Femeston 1/10?
« on: February 08, 2019, 07:04:03 AM »

So ladies,

I have gained almost half a stone in weight in three months I have been on Evorel 50 patches. This is having held my weight steady for four years on various HRT. I am very active, exercising daily. I do yoga and cycle and walk everywhere. I have also felt sluggish, bloated, emotional.  My bleeds came just after I started the combined patches each cycle, so clearly out of synch. Since halfing the patch I have felt no less bloated, have spotted for ten days, stopped for two, but now my breasts are very sore and  I feel premenstrual. At least this would be the right phase of the cycle. I can't see my GP for two weeks - she tends to support my choices-- and I don't have enough patches to go up to full dose again (nor do I wish to). I have Femeston 1/10 left which i was on before the Evorel. I bled randomly on that but felt so much better in myself. If I start a full bleed would it make sense to start a new pack of Femeston? And are supplies and availability of Femeston ok?

Thanks for your help.

x

Hurdity

Re: Switch back to Femeston 1/10?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 09:07:10 AM »

Pricey - it seems your post got missed - oh dear! This sometimes happens as there are so many threads and they quickly drop off the page... Did you decide what to do in the end? I'm sorry I can't answer your question about Femoston availability but I haven't heard that it is difficult to obtain. I hope you are feeling better and you manage to sync your HRT with your cycle? Do ask if you need any help and hopefully someone will be able to answer this time!

Hurdity x