Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: CBD oil  (Read 23533 times)

jaypo

Re: CBD oil
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2019, 07:19:28 PM »

You'll be fine CG, I took it and I'm like you,terrified of anything new but it was really ok,good luck,keep us informed

jaypo

« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2019, 06:06:37 PM »

Everyone swears by it for aches and pains,wonder if CG tried hers

Perinowpost

« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2019, 09:12:27 AM »

I've got some and am trialling it tonight for the first time (I have a bad shoulder I can't get rid of ), will report back x

jaypo

« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2019, 12:43:27 PM »

Hi CG you big chicken you 😆 are you going to wait until perinowpost tries it first?
Apparently it's great also for people with ibd which my daughter has,so she might give it a go also

jaypo

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2019, 03:28:35 PM »

Oh to have a tablet that you take and everything is cured,all aches,pains,anxiety stress........not going to happen is it😏

BlueButterfly

« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2019, 09:52:25 PM »

I am a fan of CBD for pain. It has worked well for me as a topical. I've read studies about it helping IBD, Crohns...some good info really. It doesn't cure it but while using it the effects of the disease are reduced greatly or even gone with continued use. (Sorry I can't find the studies right now but I can try to find them again). They've done a lot of research in Israel around cannabis and there are some great studies coming out of there if you ever want to look some up. (Sorry researched it a bunch awhile ago...) Not too many studies of if it helps menopause but I know it's getting more popular for helping with that though as well.

Still can't find my oil.... :steamed: probably find it in some random place one day.

I am going to try to get some better stuff sometime though. It wasn't the best (or worst) quality but it was better than nothing.

jaypo

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2019, 09:55:51 PM »

You probably put it somewhere safe where you'd easily find it BB 😆

Countrygirl

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2019, 07:11:23 AM »

Well I've taken it this morning and now bricking it wondering what is going to happen. If this doesn't work I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and take anti depressants as I can't go on like this every 2-3 weeks, please let this work x

jaypo

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2019, 01:07:31 PM »

So hope  it works CG please let us know how you get on with it xx

Perinowpost

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2019, 09:48:26 PM »

I've been taking it for 2 days (nights) now, and no side effects to report apart from a deeper sleep. Hopefully the cumulative affect will kick in and help my shoulder. Will keep reporting x

jaypo

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2019, 09:36:46 AM »

Haha,well if you told your mum you're taking cannabis?!?😄
How are you peri?any difference in your shoulder yet?

Perinowpost

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2019, 11:37:43 AM »

Hi Jaypo

I'm ashamed to say I went out and had a glass of wine last night and forgot to take it 🤭. I'll restart tonight. Shoulder is about the same so far. My friend has rheumatoid arthritis though and she swears it makes a difference to her x

jaypo

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2019, 12:59:49 PM »

Not sure why drs don't prescribe it,surely the evidence is in the 1000s of people it helps.
Hey,you deserve a glass or two of wine every now and then, I must admit, I had last night too😄🍷

jaypo

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2019, 02:58:49 PM »

That's exactly what happened to me, I was told it's not controlled,which I guess is true but as for ADs?big no no for me too,don't get me wrong, I know some people couldn't live without them and they're great for them but I'm not in that category and drs,shouldn't lump us all together

Countrygirl

« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2019, 02:03:43 PM »

Have just read a piece on Andrea off loose women using cbd for anxiety during menopause. I'm trying to work out how much I need to use as anxiety is a tad out of control at the moment, I've started 1drop but no difference so will up to 2, thinking of upping my patch too x
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7