Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Soft breasts now!  (Read 2247 times)

SEU666

Soft breasts now!
« on: September 25, 2018, 02:14:41 PM »

I've just recently, in the past three months or so, realised how soft my breasts have become!
I'm falling out of the balconettes now and have been trying various full cups from good old Bravissimo to contain them!

I'm definitely peri and have been for good 6-7 years or so, I'm almost 48, and have a Mirena (16 months now) and use Estradot 50mg patches for a year now. Started Estriol cream about 3 months ago for vaginal dryness and soreness, which is under control now, thank goodness!

I haven't had any breast soreness before periods for 5-6 months, had really badly for two years before Mirena on POP pills, nipples felt like they were on fire and breasts tender and sore all the time.

I have put on some weight, I've always had big boobs (34E at aged 14 years to 34H now) but they are so soft and squidgy now and my hubby was saying yesterday how they really did feel very soft "not that I'm complaining though" was his swift reply, ha ha!

I was wondering how everyone's breasts have changed?

I'm presuming I still have a way to go yet before being post meno, I understand it will be difficult to know with the Mirena in too, but I wasn't expecting to see such a change in my boobs this early. Was expecting more or a change after being post meno for a while.

Thanks ladies xx

Hurdity

Re: Soft breasts now!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 03:46:54 PM »

I don't know what you mean by soft? As my oestrogen levels dropped (and got nearer to menopause - periods very rare) mine became very much less dense and floppy like they had no substance to them  as to be expected) but after using HRT they went back to becoming denser with more structure and I would say firmer, in that they keep their shape rather than heading downwards  ::). Also probably a cup size bigger than they were although difficult to remember as I was preggers or breastfeeding for as lot of the time, and then I put on weight which of course makes them bigger!

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 04:02:09 PM »

Mine are much softer and empty if you know what I mean. This makes for excellent mammograms but I miss their previous fullness. It's to be expected as the tissues due disappear with age. I'm on HRT but I am 64. I first noticed changes around the 60 mark but noticed that breast tenderness was a thing of the past in my early fifties.

Taz x

Joaniepat

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 04:15:42 PM »

Breasts can start to droop as the ligaments that hold them up become lax with age. They're called the Cooper's ligaments. I don't think there's much one can do about it.
JP x

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 04:27:37 PM »

No, although mine do look like there firmer, ie, not like deflated balloons,lol
Theyre still lower than they used to be... :-\
They just look better now I'm on hrt.. :boobs:

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 04:40:26 PM »

Breasts can start to droop as the ligaments that hold them up become lax with age. They're called the Cooper's ligaments. I don't think there's much one can do about it.
JP x

It's not so much a droop but more of a 'nothing in the middle' feeling  ;D

Taz x

SEU666

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2018, 06:53:38 AM »

I’ve had no breast changes before periods recently, well what amounts to one with the Mirena in, more beige spotting really but with a show of blood  last month for first time in over a year.
Before they used to get lumpy, fuller and more tender before a period. Almost used to go up a cup size and I wore a fuller cup bra for a week.
I’m cramping at the moment and spotting but no breast changes again. They feel squishy all the time, guess as I’ve put on some weight it could be just fat deposits.
They’ve lost the fullness at the top which did increase when I started the first awful POP Zeletta and then with the Micronor. No increase with the last one Noriday which is Lavonorgestrel like the Mirena.
When I mentioned it two months ago to GP at the hrt check up he said “sounds like it’s all heading in the right direction now”...I was thinking soft breasts, no cyclical changes good sign getting closer.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:25:46 PM by SEU666 »