Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What are my options whilst Femseven Conti is out of stock  (Read 6636 times)

sidse

What are my options whilst Femseven Conti is out of stock
« on: September 02, 2018, 01:00:32 PM »

Hi, I have had to swap to Evorel Conti as Femseven is out of stock until January at least. I have been using Evorel for just over a week and had thought that I had swerved the dreaded side effects but in the last couple of days, I have felt anxious and have had an upset tummy. I wanted to stay with patches and am used to a continuous regime but should I now reconsider or might my side effects settle?

Dotty

Re: What are my options whilst Femseven Conti is out of stock
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 01:06:54 PM »

Oestrogen patches and Utrogestan x

sidse

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 04:30:10 PM »

Thanks Dotty. I will see how things are in the next few days before I see my GP - unfortunately, my surgery is not very HRT friendly so I don't relish having to see them.

Jo24

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 08:42:29 PM »

I am also px FemSeven Conti, and am told by Teva (manufacturer) that they are not supplying this item again until the 'last quarter' of 2019 (Oct-Dec) due to a change in its adhesive component 😔
As a result of this I have been scrabbling around trying to get a few boxes in hand, but I will not have enough to see me tho 12 months ..
This patch has suited me very well, and I am gutted at the prospect of having to (temporarily) switch px. I am worried about the progesterone in Evorel not suiting me (I have menopausal anxiety and depression). I am seeing my Meno Consultant again in Nov, and will seek her advise re the most suitable alternative.

Rubyjenny

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 09:51:35 PM »

Hi same thing for me Femseven Conti no longer available after it taking a year to finally feel good 🤯 , the evorel patches are not good on me. I am now on Estradot and utrogeston , I feel awful !!!!!!!! How long should I give it ?

Drdog

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 12:45:23 PM »

Hi all, does anyone know if Femseven Sequi is also out of stock?  Like many of you, I was doing really well on Femseven Conti and was gutted when it disappeared last September.  I have since tried Evorel Conti (was intolerant to the progesterone), Femoston (raging insomnia) and now Ultrogeston and Oestrogen (it's starting to look like I'm intolerant to the progesterone...feeling shivery cold and have insomnia).  In despair, I was wondering if Femseven Sequi might be a better fit, although I'm obviously scared of moving onto something that will disappear off the market again!  Any help most welcome as I'm at my wits end with these changes in HRT!! x

Dancing Queen

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 01:04:02 PM »

Hi Drdog, I don`t think femseven sequi is available either.. I run out in 3 weeks and will probably have to switch to another brand. I`m dreading it as they suited me really well  :(

Conolly

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 01:09:12 PM »

Hello ladies,

Have you tried Lloyds?

Conolly X

Tc

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 01:42:35 PM »

Hiya. I have had to switch from femseven sequi. I was told it was out of stock.

HURDITY has contacted the manufacturers. I don't know how to quote her post it doesn't seem to work when I do it  but the gist of it was it is a manufacturing issue. If you look at Hurditys posts from a couple of weeks ago you will see the information she received.
Hope you find a suitable alternative  I've gone onto E gel and utrogestan. Too early to say ihow its working out  but tbh for me the gel is a bit of a faff compared to the patch but the patches didn't stick well for me.

Drdog

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2019, 11:10:04 AM »

Thanks all... there seem to be a few chemists here still stocking Sequi, but they are clearly just old stock.  Will have to try again, sigh.... Good luck everyone x

atalanta

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 08:10:15 AM »

Thanks all... there seem to be a few chemists here still stocking Sequi, but they are clearly just old stock.  Will have to try again, sigh.... Good luck everyone x

Hi can you tell me which chemists still have some sequi? We have phoned round lots and weren't in luck. Thanks

Drdog

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2019, 09:21:31 AM »

It was a Boots Chemist...but we are based in N.Ireland! x

purplebee

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2019, 11:18:32 AM »

I've re-started Evorel Conti about 3 weeks ago. (was on Femoston conti for about 10 months but had continual spotting and swapped back to Evorel) So far I've experienced an upset stomach (very bad turn last Wednesday) very foggy and light headed andmu night sweats were worse.. so I took it off yesterday. I feel a lot better today, fogginess has gone and I slept better.. I have a feeling I'm not tolerating the progesterone in Evorel anymore (it's known to be strong) I may have to try the oestrogen patch and separate progesterone.. Superdrug is now selling HRT, might be worth a shot.

Jules53

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2019, 01:31:44 PM »

Hi

I started Oestrodose gel and a Utrogestan tablet 4 days ago and I am feeling better than I did on Femseven Conti. So far so good😁.

Jules

Conolly

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2019, 09:44:28 PM »

Hello Jules,

Thank you for the update, wonderful news!

Conolly X
Pages: [1] 2