Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Recently joined  (Read 778 times)

Capod

Recently joined
« on: March 06, 2018, 03:15:06 PM »

Hi I've just turned 55 and joined MM a few weeks ago I thought I'd menopause last yr managing 217 days period free then had 2 more 3months apart and more recently had 3periods 28 days apart last one news yrs day. Am looking to embrace menopause as my fertile life was plagued with breast pain and endometriosis. So far my symptoms are only the night flushes but these go away if I'm going to have a period so I actually welcome them as no flushes means periods, although I can wakeup I bit exhausted, I'm also Hoping to go through without any hrt. I've been on and left many Facebook support groups but they mostly talk about the negative side of menopause I see it as the next chapter xx

Dancinggirl

Re: Recently joined
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 05:12:28 PM »

Hi and welcome to MM

WE do tend to be very pro HRT on this forum but it doesn't suit everyone.  There is a some great info on this site so you can get really clued up.  We are here to help and support you - whatever you decide when it comes to any treatment for you meno symptoms.  Improving lifestyle choices is the first step for every women. You may be lucky and find you can cope really well and have a positive transition.  I actually think a positive attitude is one on the most important things when approaching this stage in our lives. keep posting. DG x

Capod

Re: Recently joined
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 06:50:44 PM »

Thank you it's good just to have somewhere to go to discuss if things are 'normal ' but we are all normal in our own ways  ::)