Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41

Author Topic: My Chin! and nose hairs !!!  (Read 140715 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: My Chin!
« Reply #405 on: March 10, 2017, 09:53:38 PM »

OUCH!  I'm proud of my toes.  My legs are like ........ well, let's leave it at very hairy  ::).  If I had a swimming pool off my bedroom would I shave more often, probably not!

CLKD

« Reply #406 on: March 11, 2017, 04:19:39 PM »

StellaJane - where *have* you been  ;D ..........

maelynn

« Reply #407 on: March 14, 2017, 09:55:12 AM »

I wanted to report that the Vaniqa cream is working. If I remember correctly I  started using the genetic version called eflora around February 10th and I'm now only needing to pluck out about 1-2 hairs per week compared to multiple hairs daily. The nicest part is that my face feels pretty smooth most of the time. I will probably stick with it as long as I can buy it affordably. I realize it's purely a vanity thing but with everything going on in my life at the moment it's nice to not have to deal with facial hair on a daily basis. I use a pea sized amount morning and night to my upper lip and chin.

CLKD

« Reply #408 on: March 14, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »

:thankyou:  knowing me I would forget the application part  ::)

maelynn

« Reply #409 on: March 14, 2017, 10:19:40 PM »

I thought that might be a pain to remember to apply it but as it turns out I'm saving time not having to tweeze so I guess for me it's worth it. I started working full-time again a week or two before I started using the cream so I don't have as much time as I once did to keep up with dealing with facial hair.

CLKD

« Reply #410 on: March 14, 2017, 10:50:39 PM »

Did U get this on Prescription?  I've looked at the cost, crikey  :o.  Does it come with a money-back offer? 

Well done on your job, are you enjoying it?

CLKD

« Reply #411 on: March 20, 2017, 07:40:47 PM »

Sometimes when I pull a hair there's a kind of 'shaft' that follows it - sometimes it's damp as it follows the hair. I wonder if that means that there won't be another hair in that place?

dazned

« Reply #412 on: March 20, 2017, 08:19:23 PM »

My chin whiskers are like icebergs ! I see a 1/4 mm tiny ,scratchy,hair,pluck it out and about an inch follows it !  :o

CLKD

« Reply #413 on: March 20, 2017, 08:33:23 PM »

;D - it really does amaze me how much is below the surface  :rofl: ........ do you get the 'shaft' issue ever?  Also, I've had some blonde hair which are black at the root when pulled out  ::) - I could write a book  :-X

maelynn

« Reply #414 on: March 22, 2017, 12:18:30 PM »

Did U get this on Prescription?  I've looked at the cost, crikey  :o.  Does it come with a money-back offer? 

Well done on your job, are you enjoying it?
I got it for about 10 USD for a 15 gram tube. The tube has lasted me about 1.5 months. It's prescription but I ordered it from the same pharmacy where I get my estrogen.
Thanks for asking about my job CLKD. It's going pretty good. I needed to be able to support myself after my husband's recent affair so I'm certainly grateful to have it!

CLKD

« Reply #415 on: March 22, 2017, 12:20:48 PM »

Oh another thread maybe?  Thanks for the info..  I'm sticking with my tweezers for the time being but should there be a time when I wasn't able to tweeze, something similar will B considered.

CLKD

« Reply #416 on: August 03, 2017, 11:57:27 AM »

Still a nuisance  :-\

CaroleM

« Reply #417 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:34 PM »

After being taken off HRT I started to grow a beard.  Not too bad at first, but now I need to shave every day or I could end up with a 'full set'.  I wonder how my darling DH can possibly fancy me when I look male rather than the woman I am.  He's never said anything, but I am sure he knows.  I have tried waxing, no joy.  So I'm stuck with shaving and it's getting worse.  Any suggestions?

dahliagirl

« Reply #418 on: November 01, 2017, 08:23:33 PM »

Can't believe how many I have had this week   >:(  - and it is only Wednesday.  >:( >:(

CLKD

« Reply #419 on: November 03, 2017, 03:39:04 PM »

I looked under my chin line this week and  :o but as Himself said, trying to reassure me, people don't look under there ........

I can feel small hairs that will require the action of tweezers later ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41