Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Zoely anyone?  (Read 3350 times)

Keithee

Zoely anyone?
« on: May 14, 2017, 11:34:24 AM »

Hi, has anyone tried zoely? If so what is your experience of it?
I have tried qlaira but didn't get on very well with mood swings/ breast tenderness.
Just had horrific experience on noriday mini pill and need guidance please

Keithee

Re: Zoely anyone?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:21:48 PM »

I guess that's a no then!
I've been put on sertraline for horrendous pmt but I'm sure I've had a reaction noriday I was taking. Blood test in a month to check fsh. Not sure if peri menopause

dazned

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 02:33:09 PM »

I'm sure that there are ladies on here who have tried zoely,not sure why no-one has responded  :-\
Perhaps they aren't about anymore.
Have you used the search function above on MM ?

Keithee

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 02:42:47 PM »

Yes I did a search here and have also googled to death. Gp wouldn't prescribe anymore ocp until she knows my bloods. I'm sure I just need estrogen though . Thanks for replying  :) :)

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 02:59:35 PM »

Hi Keithee

Sorry to hear you've had no response. In the past few years that I have been on this forum I can't recall many women who have used this, and can only think of one and she may not visit here much.

The thing is, as it is a CCP then there won't be that many women using it that post on here. Why don't you try mumsnet as this would be a more likely forum for that product? Try the General Health section (I rarely go on that forum so can't remember all the categories). There is also a menopause section but it isn't visited as much as this forum.

You shouldn't be given sertraline for hormonal problems! Where  are you in menopause and how old are you? The BCP should control your cycle and help control pms provided you are OK with the progestogen. How long did you try Qlaira for - I know Briony who used to post here, said that it took maybe 6 months for her to finally settle on it - maybe longer - because it does not control the cycle immediately - so you would still get sme mood swings initially - and of course the dosages change throughout the month too.

Hurdity x