Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Your experiences  (Read 3112 times)

Sammas

Your experiences
« on: April 30, 2017, 09:03:49 AM »

Sorry to ramble on again! Seem to be feeling worse today Tired, very anxious and irritable I am trying to be positive and made myself go on a walk for an hour with the iPod I am going to try and drink more water and walk more and would be interested how this has helped people Last night for the first time for ages I got upset My daughter was lovely even saying that I was her inspiration Thsts great and makes me realise I have done something right, but it doesn't solve the here and now Sorry to go on Really appreciate you all x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Your experiences
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2017, 09:08:54 AM »

Exercise apparently releases endorphins which can help ease anxiety.  Keeping hydrated is important but don't drink too much or the body becomes tired.  The first P of the day is probably dark followed by straw coloured when 1 is drinking enough, too light and the body is de-hydrated.  Remember too that we get liquids from the food that we eat!

babyjane

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 09:19:06 AM »

Sammas could you do me a favour?  Please don't apologise for your posts or your feelings, it is not necessary.  You have nothing to apologise for as you cannot help how you feel.  this forum is here for better or worse and no post requires any sory of apology  :foryou:.

Sammas

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 09:53:05 AM »

Thanks all of you I generally walk every Sun with my friend but felt antisocial today I am feeling anxious about work in Tue even though I love my job Di you feel like something has taken over your body ? Its wierd to feel so good for so long, then things change out of the blue Would love to dig a big hole and move in till I feel myself again, but am going out with my husband as need to keep the status quo! X

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 10:25:53 AM »

Hello Sammas.

I agree with the other ladies, there is no need to apologise and we all understand how you feel.

I am flushy and tired as usual today so everything will be an effort which is so frustrating but I  hope for better times ahead.

Wishing you well and sending hugs.

K.

Annie0710

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2017, 10:27:56 AM »

It really is a nasty journey for many of us.  I literally was thrown from loving life to scared stiff of life, from happy and healthy to sad and plagued with ailments

Yukky time of life x