Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Head bump  (Read 8007 times)

Megamind

Re: Head bump
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2017, 12:19:38 PM »

Yammy, I saw this article this morning..if you go to the comments section there are other tips as well to help.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4486478/Do-want-beat-dizziness-Nod-head.html

Did you sleep well? I find I feel dizzy when I have had a rubbish night sleep.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2017, 12:28:25 PM »

Dehydrated?

Yammy1

« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2017, 12:57:06 PM »

just read article Megamind, might give it a try when I settle a bit, thank you. CLKD, i have type two diabetes so I do eat little and often and never have low blood sugars, wish they were low sometimes. and I drink plenty of water, the only thing is I was with doc last week and she said my blood pressure was 99/70. a bit on the low side so maybe when I was standing in shops this morning it dropped  a bit, she said to drink plenty when this happens, took emergency half pill and have calmed a little, but I feel I am needing these a lot more frequently lately and that can't be good. has anyone any suggestions what ad to try, one with the least side effects. I tried vedixal 37.5mg last year but they really didn't help. I felt more anxious and the nightmares were unbearable

Megamind

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2017, 02:57:18 PM »

I would say your low blood pressure would be contributing a lot to your dizzy feeling.

CLKD

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2017, 03:25:43 PM »

Although you may feel that you are taking 'more' than usual in the way of anti-anxiety meds go with it for a few weeks - in the mean time do a 'google' for the various anti-depressant medications to see what eases anxiety too ? or speak to a Pharmacist at your local Chemist.

Yammy1

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2017, 04:41:55 PM »

Thank you CLKD, Yes i think your right, I need it right now to get through. My Dad passed in January and it was his birthday on Saturday, I was very close to him. Also my Mam is seven years passed today and so a lot of emotional stuff going on. I wonder if I hadn't bumped my head would I be so anxious?, although i would probably find  something else to worry about, I don't know about you but I feel as soon as I can manage a symptom another one rears it's ugly head >:(. I'm now so  angry I could scream, sorry for the rant but I'm an absolute wreck today

CLKD

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2017, 10:32:42 PM »

Himself told me years ago that if I didn't have anything real to worry about I would find something  ::) .........

Take time to grieve.  Write a letter to your Dad and Mum .........

Yammy1

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2017, 12:47:52 PM »

Went to doc, happy no damage done in fall, treating me for virtigo as there is fluid in right ear, hopefully this will help with dizziness

Megamind

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2017, 02:38:34 PM »

You must feel relieved about your head. I've read a few women on here suffering with Vertigo, it can be an unpleasant feeling but at least now you know what has been causing your dizziness.
Pages: 1 2 [3]