Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hormone hell  (Read 3616 times)

jorainbow

Re: Hormone hell
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2017, 12:29:36 PM »

My other son thinks he's just winding me up CKLD! Either way he is paying for me to travel there for my 50th 😁😁😁 period arrived today so hopefully this anxiety and spaced feeling will disappear for a while xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2017, 03:45:29 PM »

I think that if he were winding me up, I would be shutting the door in his face  >:(.  Even if your son knows something about his brother's intentions, someone should be honest  :bang: :bang: :bang:.  I would tell son Down Under that you will be away if he aint' visiting and see what his reaction is  :D

jorainbow

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2017, 06:15:45 PM »

I agree - he probably thinks surising may would be nice which of course it would!!!! Anyway period arrived with a bucketful more anxiety and tears plus dizziness. I give up! Just now do I feel sort of human 😨😨😨😨

jorainbow

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2017, 09:19:57 AM »

Update - period on way out but anxiety still there. Exhausted. One month fine one month I'm someone else. On the plus side I have a new job much nearer home so goodbye hideous commute!!!

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »

Do you chart your symptoms?  If this is getting you down speak to a GP or Pharmacist about 'as necessary' anti-anxiety treatment.  Why suffer, regardless of whether the cause is hormonal/not?

jorainbow

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2017, 10:05:52 PM »

Yep I have a super spreadsheet which turns into a super line graph showing rises in symptoms! I tried propanolol and made me throw up so I just manage it with breathing and distraction at the moment. And ensuring I eat little and often as per your suggestion 😁😁😁 I'm not sure what else they would give as it doesnt warrant diazepam or the like???

CLKD

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 02:57:09 PM »

I took Valium and now have another anti-anxiety drug 'as necessary' ........ you know how you feel, whether the anxiety is controllable or if you need something to ease symptoms.

jorainbow

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 03:11:25 PM »

Thanks CKLD - I'll keep a track of moods and foods and start to implement suggestions from all the lovely ladies on here. Sadly the lovely sunshine has disappeared suddenly so off to walk the dog with a big jumper on! The wind has really got up!!

CLKD

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2017, 03:14:47 PM »

It's blustery this afternoon but fortunately the tempt remains 'up', supposed to alter tomorrow  ::)

Enjoy  :scottie:

Optimist

« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2017, 09:03:01 PM »

Hi jorainbow, just to share s little tip....starflower oil capsules!! Heavy painful breasts a thing of the past for me and I can vouch as went 4 weeks without in between and god they hurt again! 10 days back on them no pain. Give it a try. 1000mg or 1300mg with vit b6 from holland and barrett.
Good luck with meno clinic 💐👍🏼

jorainbow

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2017, 10:56:22 PM »

Thanks optimist I'll give them a try! CKLD thanks for the dog again 😉😉😉😉 just thought how can I be so chatty and laugh in a message yet I'm lying here anxious as heck. Odd. There's me and then there's hormone me!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]