Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Swoon...  (Read 10750 times)

kiltgirl

Re: Swoon...
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2016, 01:36:54 PM »

kiltgirl I have just looked up the film you refer to in your post and it sounds one that we would both like  :)

It's a lovely film, maybe a little sombre/depressing for some but hey it matched my mood at the time  ;D

kiltgirl

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2016, 01:40:26 PM »

Nice eye candy! Though I'm rather partial to my own in-house eye candy.....DH! And he was once red headed.....now apparently according to him Nordic blonde! And our children are red headed. Yes I'm partial to red heads, though I was out numbered.

Aww that's so nice, I want me some inhouse eye candy...I don't understand the old thing about 'gingers', each to their own I guess but I think it's lovely...hard to find a nice craggy celtic looking guy down here in the south though!  >:(

kiltgirl

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2016, 01:42:25 PM »

Nice but he's starting to get a bit old for me. I tend to have a cut off point around 34! Even Dabid T and Benedict are pushing the boat now.

I know what you mean, seems to be peak sexy time for some men...imalways used to prefer older guys but as I've aged myself that's become less appealing!

Tinkerbell

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2016, 01:46:16 PM »

I am quite keen on James Martin, he can obviously cook and doesn't live that far from me, keep hoping to bump into him in the local  supermarkets...I have tried Waitrose, Sainsburys and Asda so far ;D
Only problem is he is a dog lover and classic car collector!

kiltgirl

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2016, 01:46:56 PM »

He doesn't really do it for me, but he's certainly got nice eyes!  To my mind, nobody comes near to Christopher Plummer as he was in his younger days.  I still watch The Sound of Music just to gaze at him (as long as Hubby's out of the room!)  He looks (looked!) not a million miles away from the way my Dad looked as a young man, and going by photos, he was quite dashing.  High standards!   :)

Oh yes! I'd forgotten about him, had the biggest crush on him, those eyes....sigh...

Think I know what we'll be watching after DD's friend leaves tomorrw, perfect for a grey Sunday afternoon

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2016, 03:07:53 PM »

Oh good thread!

Emile, the Frenchman in South Pacific  :-*
Howard Keel who could sing as well as look sexy ;-)
Lee Mead …….. the list could go on and on and ……  ;D

Looking hard at the photo, he looks really worried  :-\
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 05:12:52 PM by CLKD »

Ju Ju

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 03:42:03 PM »

Nice eye candy! Though I'm rather partial to my own in-house eye candy.....DH! And he was once red headed.....now apparently according to him Nordic blonde! And our children are red headed. Yes I'm partial to red heads, though I was out numbered.

Aww that's so nice, I want me some inhouse eye candy...I don't understand the old thing about 'gingers', each to their own I guess but I think it's lovely...hard to find a nice craggy celtic looking guy down here in the south though!  >:(

I live in the south! Mind you some of DH's relatives hailed from Scotland. When I was a young teacher, I felt I was in an ethnic minority in the school I taught in. I was surrounded by Scots......3 Scottish teachers, the children from a Scottish regiment and even a Scottish speech therapist! All in the south! I started picking up the Scottish accent!  ;D

ellie

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2016, 05:58:47 PM »

My DH used to look like Stuart Whitman  ( anyone remember him?)  So much so , that we were on a cruise and a group of ladies asked for his autograph  ;D.....They just wouldnt believe us , and kept trying to take pics of him.  :)

coldethyl

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2016, 06:01:18 PM »

Oh good thread!

Looking hard at the photo, he looks really worried  :-\

ooh Lee Mead- indeed- saw Joseph 14 times!

kiltgirl

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »

Oh good thread!

Aw Howard Keel...my mum used to lust over him watching 7 Brides...and Clayton Farlow in Dallas  ;D

I like the big burly craggy type...most of them are Scots or Celtic I think...Rory McCann who plays The Hound in Game of Thrones (I know) and Ewan MacGregor has the most engaging smile. I like deep northern accents too...what's happening to me I've gone all, ye know, now my hormones are starting to level out again after Mirena removed!

kiltgirl

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2016, 07:04:57 PM »

I live in the south! Mind you some of DH's relatives hailed from Scotland. When I was a young teacher, I felt I was in an ethnic minority in the school I taught in. I was surrounded by Scots......3 Scottish teachers, the children from a Scottish regiment and even a Scottish speech therapist! All in the south! I started picking up the Scottish accent!  ;D

I've lived in Brighton/Hove for over 25 years and only met 2 Scottish people, neither of which I fancied...do love the accent though, I miss it!

kiltgirl

« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2016, 07:05:55 PM »

I am quite keen on James Martin, he can obviously cook and doesn't live that far from me, keep hoping to bump into him in the local  supermarkets...I have tried Waitrose, Sainsburys and Asda so far ;D
Only problem is he is a dog lover and classic car collector!

What would you do if you saw him  ;D

kiltgirl

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2016, 07:06:35 PM »

My DH used to look like Stuart Whitman  ( anyone remember him?)  So much so , that we were on a cruise and a group of ladies asked for his autograph  ;D.....They just wouldnt believe us , and kept trying to take pics of him.  :)

oooh just Googled him, ding dong!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2016, 08:26:30 PM »

'Friad that I do remember Stuart Whitman  ::)

cubagirl

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2016, 10:49:00 PM »

Nope didn't do it for me, though at first glance I thought post said Slim Whitman! That's with my specs on too.  ;D

I do rather like Gordon Buchanan who does some nature progs.  ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3