Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: My Testosterone Journey  (Read 23178 times)

Keepgoing

Re: My Testosterone Journey
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2016, 10:32:42 PM »

Oh yes Annie anxiety was a major problem for me and was one of my first symptoms, suffered two years of hell and was on diazepam 3 times a day, thought I was going to end up having a breakdown. Didn't have a clue it was hormones till I started taking night sweats...hrt helped this immensely but still not wanting to be social till I got the T now I'm me again...so it will happen for you xx

Annie0710

« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2016, 11:40:52 PM »

Omg Keepgoing your replies really do keep me going lol

If I could say goodbye to this social anxiety (and get my hair back) I really would be a 4 year older version of my old self

It's crazy the extent hormones affect us, I've said it before but I'll always be amazed, I'd never given hormones a thought until this nightmare

I'm really grateful for your encouragement during my journey (mwah)

Xx

Keepgoing

« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2016, 10:12:34 PM »

Your very welcome Annie 😀 I knew hormones were a bugger as they've plagued me every month but this peri menopause has really been an eye opener to just how bad and soul destroying they can be. If my experience and posts help even 1 person not suffer as long as I did not even knowing all my symptoms were me starting the change then this can only be a good thing. Like me most people only associate missed periods, flushes and night sweats with the menopause, where as I had loads of other symptoms pointing to it roughly 2 years before I had night sweats (I personally have not had hot flushes nor missed periods). I'm scared to say it in case I jinx myself but I really think I'm sorted, for now anyway 😀😀😀😀 xxx

Annie0710

« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2016, 10:25:52 PM »

I had the night sweats years ago after my hysterectomy and the oestrogen sorted it

And so I didn't have periods to go by and no hot flushes so when my symptoms developed (and bearing in mind I'd done 'menopause' at 32 ) I had no idea what was wreaking havoc with my mind and body

I'd never suffered pmt and had pnd after baby no2 but I put that down to losing my baby girl just 13 months earlier

I'd never been a depressive person, I always saw a positive side to everything

I was flabbergasted

X

Keepgoing

« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2016, 06:30:50 PM »

Sorry to hear about your baby 😢 How are you doing now your back home from holiday and back to the usual ? Xx

Annie0710

« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2016, 07:05:07 PM »

Sorry to hear about your baby 😢 How are you doing now your back home from holiday and back to the usual ? Xx

Aw thankyou it was back in 1990 so a long time ago but it does still give me a tear when I think of the time before, during and after her loss

Well, interesting you ask Keepgoing, i think the libido was due to holiday, heat, relaxed , no son in next bedroom , but my fiancé has got a snippet of what we were before meno so I'm kinda stuck at being the sex kitten lol .  I've not used or needed any lubrication NOR have I split or been sore down there , I've managing 2 orgasms each time (not sure I'll keep that up now we're home!) , but I've been tired :-(.  My mood is improved (I think) but like you said it's still early days for me so I'll keep on and keep being optimistic

How are you ?

X

Keepgoing

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2016, 02:17:59 PM »

Hi Annie your probably just settling in now your back home...holidays are always great. I'm doing ok at the moment...on my utro phase so a bit more tired but that's always the case but not as bad as before T. Going to my keep fit tonight so probably be shattered later lol xx

Annie0710

« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2016, 02:46:26 PM »

Glad you're doing good, enjoy keep fit

X
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]