Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Anxious again!  (Read 1584 times)

robotwars

Anxious again!
« on: October 06, 2016, 08:25:04 PM »

Well sometimes I wish I could switch my brain off and stop over thinking things.....
I have finally got the date through for my scan, so that is a positive, I have just completed my 2 week top up with vagiflem, but the outside is still red and feels so sore, have tried everything, sylk, yes cream, multi gynae gel, and canestan cream, plus also tried the trush pill just incase.......but nothing works, when I apply the creams they sting like crazy.... I contacted the hospital that prescribed my Vagiflem so so far they haven't called me back!!!
Still have lots of lower abdominal pain, like a dull ache in the bottom of my stomach and I also have pains further up, just in the middle below the rib cage..... and I have lost a stone in weight over the last 2 months without being on a diet.................., I have B12 injections and one is due in 4 weeks, so I think my level is low. Just feel rubbish................
On top of all this I look after my mother who has severe COPD and my best friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer and is just about to start Chemo......
My friend is crying all the time and struggling to come to terms with things at the moment. I cant sleep at night as I keep thinking about her and what is wrong with me........ Aaghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
but my mind is working overtime and I just keep thinking the worse about myself............. I need to snap out of this and start moving forward.............

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Anxious again!
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:33:41 PM »

Your friend could contact her Surgeon and ask for a dedicated Breast Care Nurse.  Or she can contact macmillan for advice or one of the other breast-care related charities.  You could search for the details and give to her. 

Have you tried something simple on the outer sore areas, such as KY Jelly, Vaseline or Savlon ?  I find any of those keep the outer areas supple and less itchy.  Is there any relief further up?

Do U have to wait long for the scan?  Is someone driving you there and back?