Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Bleeding whilst on Kliovance - should I be worried ?  (Read 5594 times)

Flossie

Bleeding whilst on Kliovance - should I be worried ?
« on: September 19, 2016, 04:09:04 PM »

Hello, I am looking for advice before I call my GP.
I have been on Kliovance for about 18 months or so. I am 53 at the end of Sept. Prior to HRT i had no had a period for a year. In the first 6 months I had the odd small period which I was told was quite normal.
However I have had a bout of thrush like symptoms (no real discharge) with intense itching. I went to see the surgery nurse and after a urine test she said it showed a water infection. I have also had a light period on and off for about 3 days and what feels like period/ ovulation pains. This is the bit I am worried about.

I am going to try and get a Dr's appointment but just looking for some personal experience or advice here first.
Thank you.

Flossie

Re: Bleeding whilst on Kliovance - should I be worried ?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 06:13:59 PM »

Bump anyone ?

Ju Ju

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 07:03:17 PM »

No experience, but you are sensible to check it out.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 10:13:06 PM »

As Ju Ju says it would be wise to get this checked out. Bleeding is common in the first six months but any after that time should, I think, be reported. You may  need a scan of the lining just to make sure that it's not beginning to build up. Let us know how you get on.

Taz x  :hug:

Flossie

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 01:13:34 AM »

Thank you, I am ringing the surgery tomorrow for an appointment. I will let you know how I get on.