Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: No energy to pack!!!  (Read 8368 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: No energy to pack!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2016, 09:12:52 PM »

No this is different.  If my brain feels low for more than 3/4 mornings in a row then I add 5mg at night.  The sudden dip can occur at any time, I can be absolutely fine but the depression hits like a rocket and I think 'not again'.  Fortunately it doesn't last long.

Machair

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2016, 07:32:07 AM »

CLKD my heart goes out to you and also to you Sparkle that must be so hard. xx

Machair

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2016, 11:37:07 AM »

Sparkle how do you feel when you have the mucus? I feel like I have PMT- very irritated and miserable, which is odd as I know mucus=high oestrogen, and PMT is normally progesterone related. So hard these days to know what is going on, but I am more moody with the mucus, so certainly hormones are up somewhere and they affect how I feel.

CLKD

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 04:42:23 PM »

I have packed over the last couple of days in case I can't cope in the morning.

Justjules

« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2016, 09:01:37 PM »

Sparkle, I'm fine at the moment thanks. Still very low in energy, especially till lunch time. I think I am a 'work in progress' at the moment. I honestly think I was at rick bottom a few weeks ago, nobody to help me, nobody understanding and food poisoning for a weekend which sent me over the edge and then I felt like I honestly had some sort of epiphany, which I posted about because something just clicked in my brain and I'd had enough, thought nobody is going to help me except me, so somehow just thought this is it, no more and was determined to change my whole mindset and ok, it's not that simple, but I have felt very different since then. I really thought I wouldn't be going on holiday and had to make a real effort because I knew it was ultimately what my body needed. I hate flying but manage it with good old Valium. I'm not particularly religious but do feel there is 'something' out there and I asked for help and seemed to get it. Not preaching, and it may sound daft to some but I feel much more able to cope. Yes, I'm still struggling, got a lot if healing to do and realise it will take time to build back up but determined to put myself first, do what I want to do, try and be less negative and count my blessings a bit more. Time will tell but I hope that I will still be posting positively for months to come and be able to help others who are struggling.

CKLD, where are you going away? Hope you enjoy it and relax once you're there.
X

CLKD

« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2016, 09:05:08 PM »

Do you eat breakfast?

[see holiday thread]

Justjules

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2016, 11:51:54 AM »

Thanks Ladies.  This forum has helped so much too.  It really helps to get things out of your system and written down somehow.  I don't doubt that hormones will go awry again at some point but I am going to make a concerted effort to not get as low as I was before.

CKLD, yes I always have to have breakfast otherwise would faint!  I wish I could eat more first thing to be honest, especially protein, but I can't.  I try to have porridge most mornings with fruit on top.

x
Pages: 1 2 [3]