Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 273279 times)

Machair

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #945 on: June 14, 2017, 10:28:04 AM »

Wonderful to have you here Mrs B!
How are you doing ER what sort of night did you have? Have the Waitrose/Ocado meals arrived?
How are you doing Sparkle?

nearly50

« Reply #946 on: June 14, 2017, 10:42:19 AM »

Yep, one of the nicest, kindest most supportive topics on the forum.

I just drop by to admire the way you all support each other.

So nice to read

Mrs Brown

It definitely is and I don't think I'd have stayed on the forum if I hadn't been told about this thread earlier on.

Definitely tempted fate yesterday as period started today. Managed 42 days which isn't too bad. My diary keeping is only any good in retropsect - wrote 'ovulation?' 14 days ago and then went into denial about it. If I was right, this does mean my luteal phase is back to 14 days again - ER, didn't you say yours shortened and then got longer again?

ER really hope you had a better night's sleep and that everyone else is having a quiet time.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #947 on: June 14, 2017, 11:35:24 AM »

Hi girls, thank you so much for asking! Better night but can only sleep on my back, it's like going back to the migraine years!! Only woke a handful of times but this morning it was horrific again. Taken meds and rang hosp MRI unit in desperation. It would seem I've been booked in for an MRI on Saturday it just appears that nobody has communicated that!!? Well no matter, I'm hardly going anywhere!

Just watched an NHS video on how to get comfortable with herniated discs and am now lying on my tummy on a thick yoga mat with a cushion under my tummy. So here I will stay until we need feeding!!

Bad luck nearly50 but just think how utterly gorgeous you'll continue to look with all that natural oestrogen coursing round your body. Spare a thought for this poor shrivelled up oestrogen lacking old hag lying on the floor eating cookies and drinking latte. You have a good memory, though this thread is like a brilliant diary for us all. My luteal phase decreased at some stage to about 9/10 days and one of the docs said that that would have been reducing my progesterone production. It made it all tricky as they were trying to treat the migs with a prophylactic pre period. It did however creep back up to about 14 days for a while before most cycles became anovulatory. Celebrate the 42 days, you're definitely getting there girl!

Heck, no this position is horrible now, now on all fours. Hubby has just suggested a call to Dignitas, jeez you get no sympathy in this household!

Keep your pecker up nearly50 just start counting again, maybe the next cycle will be a record breaker!

Love to you all x

nearly50

« Reply #948 on: June 14, 2017, 12:03:01 PM »

That's pretty poor about your MRI ER, just as well you phoned! Good you're getting it soon and you can get a plan in action as this has been too long.

You've given me hope that a longer luteul phase might mean less heavy periods, I will live in hope on that one.

sparkle, I feel fine thanks, pretty cold after burning up all morning but other than that all is well. Still feel my body awareness is not what it should be as I never seem to read the signs properly, even when they're quite obvious in retrospect. Hopefully everything will quieten down for you now :)

Hugs back

Elizabethrose

« Reply #949 on: June 14, 2017, 12:11:59 PM »

'Your hubby's comment sounds like the sort of thing mine would say. Was he meaning a joint booking?!'

No Sparkle, one way for me because at this rate I'll be murdering him before I start my journey!! 💉💊🔪🔫💣 Which method shall I use?   8)

Hope your tummy calms, it must be horrible for you.

Well we're a bunch of knackered old nags, aren't we girls?!

Found a new position: lying on back with legs in the air bent at the knees over the coffee table. Feel so  :veil:

nearly50, you haven't long been mapping your symptoms have you? It can take a while to recognise what is happening. The further into peri you get the more confusing the symptoms can be too as the symptoms of very high oestrogen can mirror those of PMT. Nothing is set in stone but I think it can relieve the 'what the heck is going on' anxiety if you know where you are, what's happening. You may not be able to DO anything about it but you just feel more in control and able to roll with the punches!!

xx

Kathleen

« Reply #950 on: June 14, 2017, 04:34:34 PM »

Hello ladies.

I often glance at this thread though my mucus, staining and spotting days are behind me ( you think YOU are knackered old hags!  ). We also talk about Dignitas in our house and when the time is right we plan to fly first class out there and freight class back ( gotta say  some days that joke seems funnier than others...).

Take care ladies and I hope your hormones settle soon.

K.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #951 on: June 14, 2017, 04:44:11 PM »

Haha Kathleen, now that made me smile and I love the Cluedo reference too Sparkle. Mrs Peacock here, on her back with her legs in the air - how very stylish! x

nearly50

« Reply #952 on: June 14, 2017, 04:47:15 PM »

nearly50, you haven't long been mapping your symptoms have you? It can take a while to recognise what is happening. The further into peri you get the more confusing the symptoms can be too as the symptoms of very high oestrogen can mirror those of PMT. Nothing is set in stone but I think it can relieve the 'what the heck is going on' anxiety if you know where you are, what's happening. You may not be able to DO anything about it but you just feel more in control and able to roll with the punches!!

xx

Sadly I have a 20 page document going back 3 years now, and I still don't learn,.  ;D It is useful to look back on and see where I am though.

It does mean I can tell the luteal phase has been 9 days for 2 years and if has shifted back, I can only see that as another sign of moving closer to the end. If I didn't, I go mad at this point ;)

Elizabethrose

« Reply #953 on: June 14, 2017, 04:52:38 PM »

Haha, welcome to the anorak club!!

nearly50

« Reply #954 on: June 14, 2017, 04:56:19 PM »

Haha, welcome to the anorak club!!

It is only down to you that I understand even a fraction of it all. Sadly my most accurate readings are when I have written something along the lines of 'ovulation? - weird men looking at me funny at bus station'.  ;D

Machair

« Reply #955 on: June 15, 2017, 01:36:38 PM »

How are you feeling today Sparkle and ER are you any better?

Elizabethrose

« Reply #956 on: June 15, 2017, 02:56:57 PM »

Hi Machair, thanks for asking. Still on my back on the sitting room floor with my legs in the air!! (Not a pretty sight but the most comfortable position I can get into!!) I'm managing to feed and water us but just about everything else is being left. I don't much enjoy watching dust settle but needs must!

How are you doing, any action? How are you too Sparkle and nearly50 and anyone else reading who'd like to contribute? How's the bleed nearly 50, not heavy I hope? xx

Machair

« Reply #957 on: June 15, 2017, 03:07:48 PM »

Hi ER,

What an absolute pain to be in this situation, just when the migraines should be letting you run free and live your life now they have settled somewhat. I hope things improve soon for you.

Not much to report here except the usual high oestrogen surges. I was looking over my notes for the last 4 years and found that the number of days I feel high in oestrogen each month seems to have increased the further on I go. However there have been some months where it has been less noticeable but the overall trend is up. Do you think that relates to higher FSH as there are less viable follicles left? I know you said yours was very copious towards those final two or three bleeds so I guess it might be the final few months. I really hope so. Day 67 today but plenty of oestrogen activity. Been better mood wise lately though since cutting down drastically on carbs!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #958 on: June 15, 2017, 03:17:27 PM »

Yep I was told that the higher the FSH the more follicles are stimulated in the search to find a viable one thus the oestrogen surges being off the Richter scale for some women in peri. Also that the release of more than one follicle increases in peri thus the increased prevalence of twins in older mothers.

Some of my surges went on for months, right through anovulatory bleeds. I think I posted this info, have a check back. Continued oestrogen highs were an utter nightmare sometimes, the side effects were really draining.

67 days is really encouraging Machair, fingers crossed for you xx

nearly50

« Reply #959 on: June 15, 2017, 06:06:12 PM »

ER, is your back continually sore, or is it when you move? Bet you can't wait until the MRI to get some sort of plan in place.

My period's pretty awful to be honest, each one is worse than the one before at the moment. No stomach pain though which is a bonus, just exhausting and draining, especially having to get up every 2 hours. Never mind, hopefully ease up tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 76