Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 273211 times)

nearly50

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #900 on: May 29, 2017, 08:35:45 PM »

It really is the worst and I found it frustrating as exercises took a while to make a difference. Take care

Elizabethrose

« Reply #901 on: May 29, 2017, 08:50:16 PM »

Thanks sweetie! x

Elizabethrose

« Reply #902 on: May 31, 2017, 09:41:54 AM »

Hi Sparkle

All is very slightly easier today so I'm praying that it is calming. I haven't taken any meds today yet and sat with a heat pad on which was soothing this morning. Heat usually works with me but hasn't done this week, I think it was too far gone!! I'm being very sensible, bending only from the knee and am aware that all it needs is a sudden twist and I'm done for again. Such an almighty pain!!

Thank you!! How are you today, mucus, flushing? x

nearly50

« Reply #903 on: May 31, 2017, 10:59:15 AM »

Glad it is getting a bit better, so annoying when you've got so much else going on. No migraines though?

Things quite quiet here, just mad vivid dreams. Don't want to insult anyone's political party so all I will say is I woke myself up shouting 'I hate the *****' the other night - my poor neighbours! So relieved to not have stomach pains any more, touch wood. Do wonder if they were caused by fibroid pain and maybe they've now started degenerating. Wish we could see inside our bodies sometimes!

sparkle, that's rubbish, sounds like a day to look after yourself and not do anything that's going to be annoying :)

Machair

« Reply #904 on: June 02, 2017, 08:19:54 PM »

How are you doing now Sparkle anymore mucus? Are you thinking ovulation attempt? Must have been a shock after a few months of nothing! The pmt symptoms could be high oestrogen I have had that recently.x

Machair

« Reply #905 on: June 02, 2017, 08:50:37 PM »

I am currently in The Outer Hebrides so taking advantage of a rare signal to post this! Having a very mixed time hormonally -still some copious mucus days especially 2 weeks ago, some headaches,  some days nothing - especially the last 10 days and then today dark yellow spotting minor but noticeable. Maybe a period is starting day 56 today.

Machair

« Reply #906 on: June 02, 2017, 09:03:54 PM »

Yes Sparkle it is absolutely beautiful here. Not sure if this is a period starting as it is so light.Is that how your last one was? It isn't even brown yet just darkish yellow.

Machair

« Reply #907 on: June 02, 2017, 09:37:54 PM »

Thank you so much Sparkle. It is so lovely to have a chat. Hope your holiday was perfect. This attempt at a period seems more pathetic than the last but maybe it will develop.The last few only needed a panty liner and were literally a few drops of brown and maybe pink/red on a couple of days. Is that your experience?

Machair

« Reply #908 on: June 04, 2017, 09:01:49 AM »

How are you doing Sparkle anymore hormonal signs? I have come to the conclusion that my periods won't stop until I stop seeing signs of oestrogen production like mucus and breast fullness.It is still happening that I see these signs every few weeks and sometimes I have pmt like feelings.When these stop I think so will the bleeding episodes.At least it is getting less often and the mucus is less copious.We must be on the home straight soon.Do you think you will have another period attempt?

Elizabethrose

« Reply #909 on: June 05, 2017, 03:42:48 PM »

Hi girls,

What a pain this all is but you're both nearly there I'm absolutely sure of it. Machair you've got those super fertile genes to blame, but even you are just burning out now! Sparkle, you're just really sensitive to hormone change too so feel every bump along the way, experiencing symptoms that lots of other women are unaware of.

Had supper with friends at the weekend one of whom is a gynae. Had discussions (as one does!!  ;)) about all things hormonal as we were talking about our daughters experiences etc etc. The point was made about the different experiences of peri and meno and how women throughout their lives will experience hormone change in different ways. He said that those who can read/feel the changes early on will generally go on to experience very obvious symptoms later in peri/meno. So often these women find finding the right HRT combination tricky too. That was certainly my experience. Just super sensitive to hormone change, but we've discussed this all before!

How are you nearly50? What's happening? xxx

nearly50

« Reply #910 on: June 06, 2017, 08:35:31 AM »

The more you think about it, the crazier it seems to think HRT would be able to solve every woman's hormonal changes.

I'm well thanks ER, feel absolutely fine other than a few fierce hot flushes and insomnia. I'm on day 34 now which is nothing compared to you lovely ladies, but it is just fantastic to have a break. No stomach pain either and after nearly a year of putting up with it, that is just such a relief. My stomach's flat again too and I do suspect my fibroids are degenerating but seems a waste of NHS money to find out.

So all good, and feel there's light at the end of a tunnel. :)

nearly50

« Reply #911 on: June 06, 2017, 08:52:16 AM »

Great to hear Nearly50, that light's getting closer!

I agree with the HRT comment, I'm sure if I tried it, it would be a very fine balancing act to get it right. 

S x

Even closer for you, it has been interesting reading where you all were a year ago and where you all are now and, without jinxing things, I do think I'm through the worst. I wish I'd found you last year or the year before though as they were bleak!

ER, how's your back?

Elizabethrose

« Reply #912 on: June 06, 2017, 08:55:52 AM »

Sparkle, there's certainly no fits all offer that's for sure!

Brilliant to hear all good in the nearly50 world!! Great news, long may it continue. Hopefully Machair is feeling good too and revelling in her holiday hideaway.

Back was the utter pits yesterday, so awful! I was actually afraid to go to bed last night as dreaded how I would wake However, whilst it is still painful today, it is improved on yesterday. I'm not messing today, I'm taking meds and going to turn up at the crack of dawn on the docs doorstep tomorrow to discuss. It's always something isn't it?!  >:(

Love to you all x

nearly50

« Reply #913 on: June 06, 2017, 08:59:36 AM »

That's awful ER, really unfair to be hit by back problems when everything else has been so much better. How's your husband doing?

Elizabethrose

« Reply #914 on: June 06, 2017, 12:28:17 PM »

Thanks girls.

Back feels slightly easier today, Lordy knows what is going on. It changes on a day to day basis but I did take pain meds yesterday so don't know whether it has had a knock on effect. Haven't taken paracetamol in many years but it seemed to hit the spot yesterday.

Just got back from the dentist, tee-hee all done!!  :banana: not that I'm happy or anything!!  Phew! Had about seven jabs so face is hanging, such a good look!!

Hubby is bit better today, past few days the leg has been painful and I think he's naffed off because he expected things to ease more quickly. I think he can now see why I threw a hissy fit when he was trying to get back to work. Still at home, he can work from here so no prob, and being waited on hand and foot by his own personal slave woman.     :veil: 

He has an unrelated hosp visit Thurs and then hosp for leg on Monday when they'll do more scans and x-rays and I'm praying they won't decide to operate. So funny, he has to lay down on the back seat of the car, looks like I'm transporting a corpse!! xx               
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 76