Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 273324 times)

Menomale

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #885 on: May 27, 2017, 07:49:40 PM »

Just one more photo, I promise ER, he's so cute when asleep...

Menomale

« Reply #886 on: May 27, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »

He can be a little devil too, sparkle  :diablo: :cat88: :ange: >:D

Elizabethrose

« Reply #887 on: May 28, 2017, 07:00:21 AM »

Oh Menomale, he is really really sweet and such big ears!! I'm fine with cats, at this distance!! My daughter has a tiny little house kitten in France which is also utterly stunning and very affectionate. I have to take my Zirtex and inhaler to even hug my daughter now!!

How do you upload photos onto MM? I want to send Jenna a pic of my azalea but don't seem to be able to do it. I've tried loading a PDF and also dragging from my desktop but neither worked?

Sparkle, I don't think it's the norm that the Vagifem helps the flushes  but I have certainly come across a few women now who have found even the tiny amount of oestrogen has had an effect, some on here too. I suppose it depends again on just how sensitive to hormone change we are. Worth a try though? It certainly won't do you any harm to try because you're only using one a week at the moment. It might take a couple of weeks before you see a difference. It is quite ridiculous how quickly they surge back in when I reduce the frequency of the Vagifem.

Woke with a shocker of a back again this morning, I was desperately hoping a night's sleep would allow it to calm but no. Yesterday I tried the Voltarol 12 hour but I think the area of pain is now too large so I've decided to try taking the Voltarol tabs to see if that makes a difference. Sitting is horrendous!

xx

Jenna

« Reply #888 on: May 28, 2017, 07:54:54 AM »

I knew you would fall in love with him Menomale!  :-* He's adorable!

Hi Elizabethrose sorry to hear about your back - I have sent you a PM!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #889 on: May 28, 2017, 10:28:20 AM »

Sparkle, if you're on a high, remember that the symptoms can be very like PMT. I think we are creative with peri/meno words on this site. It's like the Inuits having hundreds of words for snow! x

Thanks Jenna, just read your PM. Been sorting hubby! x

Elizabethrose

« Reply #890 on: May 28, 2017, 01:34:47 PM »

Oh sweetie I'm sorry. Such a pain! A little surge, a little drop, who knows hey?

I sometimes think returning from holiday is a bit of a shock to the system. It quite often triggers a head. Perhaps it's the return to reality and the massive 'To Do' list that needs attending. I've had some horrific return journeys over the years trying to manage the migraines from hell. Makes me shudder to even think of them!

Got hubby set up in the garden today, so he's happy for the change of scenery! Get your feet up too and don't push yourself too hard!

Hope you manage to keep it at bay! xx

Elizabethrose

« Reply #891 on: May 28, 2017, 04:25:15 PM »

Haha, he's been sitting under a large parasol with the rain showering around him. Think he was determined to stay outside. No he is able to get around on his crutches now but has to have his leg up at all times, supported in a certain fashion.

Back not good but I've alternated meds today and am able to sit at the moment. Hopefully I'll see an improvement later. Got to think about dinner now, can't bear to really, such a pain! Any effort will seem like a supreme effort today!

Glad the head didn't amount to much, enjoy your evening x

Menomale

« Reply #892 on: May 28, 2017, 08:45:57 PM »

Hey ER,

Sorry for the late response, hopefully not too late...

To upload a photo here you have to upload it somewhere else first, there are a number of websites to do so, I use Imgur which is simple and doesn't flood your email inbox with ads. Once you have uploaded your photo there (very simple) you will have to copy the BBcode and paste it on your post here. This code has a specific format that is the same you will get by clicking on the icon above the posts showing a picture frame (first icon before the earth icon), the address of your picture will appear between the word img in brackets.

I hope you can unferstand my awful English... 🙄 If not, I'll  pm you a proper tutorial.

XXX
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:25:13 PM by Menomale »

Elizabethrose

« Reply #893 on: May 29, 2017, 06:31:41 AM »

Easy peasy supper last night Sparkle just wasn't in the mood for cooking. Back was so bad I actually got out of my bed and climbed into another. Woke early as the bedroom doesn't have the same blackout devices that mine has and let's say that I could actually move this morning. It still hurts a lot and I'm going to do another day of meds to see if I can calm it but I'm praying that it will be easier today.

Off to friends today to give hubby an outing, all very casual! I will have to be very careful how I manage him, he'll have to lay across the back seat and I'll have to avoid any bending and lifting which I suppose may have been my downfall. If this is no better I suppose I'm going to have to see the doc though I'm loathe to do so as there's little that can be done about back pain and is does usually resolve itself eventually. It's been upset for too long this time though, getting worse for weeks.

Thanks so much Menomale, I'll check that out later. Your English is totally brilliant, as ever, you need never apologise! Your explanation is also simple enough for the techno moron that is me!! Haha, nearly50 referred to an Url which was like Chinese to me, I just call it the address!!  ;D

Thanks ladies, have a lovely day all xx

Menomale

« Reply #894 on: May 29, 2017, 10:42:15 AM »

I knew you would fall in love with him Menomale!  :-* He's adorable!

Hey Jenna,

How are you, dear? Chinchilla sends you many purrs and 🤗!

XXX

Jenna

« Reply #895 on: May 29, 2017, 12:21:27 PM »

Hello Menomale,

I'm fine, thank you, and I hope all is well with both of you!

Please stroke Chinchilla for me.  :) xxxx  :cat48:

Menomale

« Reply #896 on: May 29, 2017, 06:22:01 PM »

:-* :-* :cat88: :cat88:

We're sorry for hijacking this thread, ladies  ;)

ER,

Have you considered a visit to a chiropractor? My sister has herniated discs and the sessions at the chiropractor are the only relief she can get for her back pains.

XXX
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 06:30:14 PM by Menomale »

Elizabethrose

« Reply #897 on: May 29, 2017, 08:16:07 PM »

Think I'm going to have to slope into the docs if all doesn't improve this week Menomale. I've only managed to get through today by taking meds all day. That's not good! Haven't taken a paracetamol in many years. Never been to a chiropractor before, all a bit scary, terrified to cause further damage.

The bending and lifting etc with hubby is really aggravating it but I'm not doing anything silly it's just upset by any movement at the moment. Such a pain! x

nearly50

« Reply #898 on: May 29, 2017, 08:21:29 PM »

What about a visit to a physio? They really helped me with hip, knee and back problems over the years

Elizabethrose

« Reply #899 on: May 29, 2017, 08:27:08 PM »

I've done that a number of times over the years and an MRI was done on back and hips. I had an excruciating Trochanteric bursitis which they think may have been caused by the disc probs. I had a steroid injection into the hip but just exercises given for the back.

To be honest, the many years I have spent lying or sitting in bed has aggravated it all terribly. I've decided I'm going to go out and buy a new mattress and once this calms a little do my exercises two or three times a day. Back pain is the pits! x
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 76